Scotty

1 hour ago, tm4tj said:

Aye, we need a bit of help from Aberdeen, Hearts and St Johnstone and if Celtic can add a few more goals that would be dandy.

Three points last night have now been reinforced by three of the other five results going ICT's way... and the three most important ones in that they saw the rest of the bottom four lose.

• Agree 1

Magnificent. sir Billy is back where he belongs and does his best work. I do believe he will save us. What a shot in the arm for all of us and the players. The contrast to the indolent team before is stunning. As Foran said last week, this is like the old Inverness. Hurrah, the bugle has sounded.

What a massive win that was.  After a poor opening 20 mins the team started to gel and cause Rangers problems.  Mckay's overhead kick was a superb way to win the match and just gives another example of what he is capable of.

If the team can replicate this type of performance against the teams next to us then we will definitely start to move up the table.

Look pretty solid again last night same as the Hearts the week before.

Have to admit I was maybe wrong about Mulraney as the last 2 games he has worked really hard. Hopefully he will continue to improve as with his pace he brings a new dynamic to the team.

Excellent flag by the way , good to see as we don't see many down at the Stadium any more they seemed to have all but disappeared. Not cheap I bet , and good to see the official club crest being used.

• Agree 1

On 25/02/2017 at 3:19 PM, bishbashbosh said:

not expecting  any of the above from cole, he is too light weight for that, and block-buster tackling :amazed: he is a decent player going forward  but when you get into a position to cross the ball, at this level, you have got to do better than trundle it along the ground.

Cole wasted possession on a number of occasions. He has had better performances no question ... but I'm still very happy.

• Agree 2

Im well pleased with the last few games. Going into the Hearts Rangers and Celtic games, i didnt expect us to pick up any points. To get 4 pts from them games has really lifted the mood and gives us hope.

56 minutes ago, SMEE said:

Im well pleased with the last few games. Going into the Hearts Rangers and Celtic games, i didnt expect us to pick up any points. To get 4 pts from them games has really lifted the mood and gives us hope.

You mean four points so far, the third of those games has yet to come and if we show the same skill, commitment and desire as we displayed on Friday then I see no reason why we can't take something from Wednesday as well.

• Agree 2

Tonight's result is a bit of a sickener for us. In fact since we got that long awaited win on Friday, Killie unexpectedly won at St J, Partick unexpectedly beat Hearts and now high flying Aberdeen lose to bottom side Hamilton (again).

We clearly can't rely on anyone else doing us any favours, just got to get more wins for ourselves.

• Agree 4

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic