Player of the Year - Kilmarnock

Scotty

POTY Voting  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which player would you award 5 points ?

• Owain Fon Williams
    • David Raven
    • Gary Warren
    • Jamie McCart
    • Brad Mckay
    • Louis Laing
    • Greg Tansey
    • Ross Draper
    • Larnell Cole
    • Billy Mckay
    • Billy King
    • Kevin McNaughton
    • Jake Mulraney
    • Liam Polworth
  2. 2. Which player would you award 3 points ?

• Owain Fon Williams
    • David Raven
    • Gary Warren
    • Jamie McCart
    • Brad Mckay
    • Louis Laing
    • Greg Tansey
    • Ross Draper
    • Larnell Cole
    • Billy Mckay
    • Billy King
    • Kevin McNaughton
    • Jake Mulraney
    • Liam Polworth
  3. 3. Which player would you award 1 point ?

• Owain Fon Williams
    • David Raven
    • Gary Warren
    • Jamie McCart
    • Brad Mckay
    • Louis Laing
    • Greg Tansey
    • Ross Draper
    • Larnell Cole
    • Billy Mckay
    • Billy King
    • Kevin McNaughton
    • Jake Mulraney
    • Liam Polworth
  4. 4. Referee Performance (Bobby Madden)

• 1 (Terrible)
    • 2 (Poor)
    • 3 (Average)
    • 4 (Good)
    • 5 (Excellent)
  5. 5. I confirm I was present at this game and therefore eligible to vote

• Yes, I was there.
    • No, I am a numpty, please ban me from all polls !

*** VOTING IN THE POLL ABOVE IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WERE AT THE MATCH ONLY ***

If you were at the match, please use the poll above to vote for your top 3 players.
As a bit of fun, we have also added an option to rate the referee ....

Please make sure you vote for 3 separate players.

If you make an error, let us know so we can fix it.

PLEASE ONLY VOTE ABOVE IF YOU WERE AT THE GAME

Anyone caught trying to cheat the system WILL be banned from voting in ALL site polls...this is your only warning.

**NOT at the game ?**

As a result of requests received, we have made a slight change to how these threads work for site users who watched the game on TV or listened to the full game live on the radio .......

You too will now be able to cast your votes, but should do it in the thread below, and NOT in the official poll above. Just list the three players of your choosing and award 5,3, or 1 point(s). You can give the ref a mark if you want too !

These votes will NOT be counted in the official total, as we only count votes from those who where actually at the game, but it IS a way for you to participate in the process .... which many people asked for .... a happy medium we hope !!!!!

Fon Williams: 8. No chance with the pen and made 3 excellent saves to earn us a point.

Raven: 9. Is turning into some left back. Was swapped with Brad Mckay to try to neutralise Jones...who then swapped to avoid him. Makes a pretty good fist of wing back even though it's not really his game.

McCart: 7. Really solid. This guy has real potential.

Laing: 6. Did OK at centre half, but looked a bit lost as CDM in the second half (if that is where he was playing). 

Warren: 6. One goal-saving tackle on Boyd. Distribution ranged from excellent to Beauly Firth.

Mckay: 2. A horrible day at the office. Skinned time and again by Jones and conceded the pen. One to forget.

King: 3. Nothing came off in attack and weak in defence. Rightly subbed.

Draper: 4. Was doing OK in midfield in the first half, if not outstanding. Then seemed to be put up front as a target man, exposing his surprising weakness in the air. If a centre forward was needed, there were some on the bench!

Tansey: 7. A good game from Tansey, despite being deserted in midfield in the second half. Great strike in the first half and some great skill in the lead up to Cole's chance.

Cole: 5. Some good touches and a decent effort on goal, but I have no idea what position he was playing in the second half.

Mckay: 7. You have to sympathise with poor Billy. Works his boots off, with only scraps to play with. No support today, but took his goal really well and could have had a second.

McNaughton: 8. What a difference when he came on for Brad. Put in a power of work and always looked in control. Thought he'd need oxygen after one lung busting run up the line.

Mulraney: 7. Won several free kicks with his pace and trickery. Sublime piece of skill to win a corner too. Needs a final ball and to not go down so easily.

Polworth: 2. Came on too late to make any impact.

Ref: 2. I think he got the pen call right - Mckay has held his hand up. Other than that, he got just about everything else wrong.

Foran: 2. Really struggling in his rookie year. Persisted with 3 centre backs despite not having wing backs in the squad. Then changed it at half time by (I think) putting Laing at CDM and Draper up front. Tansey seemed to have the whole midfield to cover on his own! At least he got some of the subs right - McNaughton must start from now on. Keep Draper and Tansey in their best positions and play with Cole and Mulraney wide. Sadly, I think he'll keep tinkering and persisting with 3 centre backs, which could just sink us.

Agree with almost all of that , think Raven has really excelled as a left back .

Mulraney .... What can you say ,shows so much promise but delivers very little. Could be one our best but needs to start showing a consistent run of form .

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic