Release or Retain?

Renegade

Who would you release and who would you offer a new deal to?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Henri Anier

2. 2. Louis Laing

3. 3. Kevin McNaughton

4. 4. Alex Fisher

5. 5. Josh Meekings

6. 6. Lewis Horner

7. 7. Dean Ebbe

8. 8. Jason Brown

No-matter what league we're in next season, who out of the out of contract players would you release and who would you offer a new deal to for next season?

Edited by Renegade

Doran and mcnaughton are high paid crocks who have contributed little in comparison to what they have taken in salary, both are not worth the risk and should be moved on - Doran especially as for over 2 seasons he's hardly got near the pitch. We as a club cannot afford sentiment.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Doran and mcnaughton are high paid crocks who have contributed little in comparison to what they have taken in salary, both are not worth the risk and should be moved on - Doran especially as for over 2 seasons he's hardly got near the pitch. We as a club cannot afford sentiment.

Players do not willingly get injured for long periods of time.................

3 hours ago, CELTIC1CALEY3 said:

Players do not willingly get injured for long periods of time.................

It's not at all relevant.

We're not a super rich club who can afford to pay players who spend long spells injured.

The question depends on what league we're in. Take Horner for example: If we're in prem, I don't think he's quite there. Championship - well, we'll be desperate and he's not so bad...

IHE has a point, though. They'll all be gone, I'm afraid.

They'll all go. Part of what's wrong with the club is too many short term and loan signings. These players don't have the club at heart and it's demoralising for our own players who aren't getting game time as a result yet will be expected to pick up the pieces after these players have gone and left us in the sh*t! 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, CaleyMax said:

Going by the negative responses on here & other social media after yesterday's game, perhaps Richie's name should be added to see what the fans think. Release or retain???

Release Monday!!!

• Agree 1

If it were down to me, less than a handfull of players would be retained. Tremarco, Mulraney and McNaughton would be deffo keeps. Doran, i would be tempted to give him one more season to see if things improved for him.....the others...im not so fussed about. 

Edited by SMEE
  • Agree 1

Hope Cole sits in the stand until the end of the season. He's s**t and his moronic sending off led to us caving in yesterday. I would personally kick his a**e all the way back to Fulham!! 

Edited by Guest