Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO COVERAGE
LIVE TEXT (ONLINE)
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
2017-04-08 9-57-54 AM.png
Tweets by @ICTFC

as per recent weeks ... will be around for a little while at the start of the game but then taking my little guy to his own football practice this morning. will try to get the other updates online later before I head out to watch Toronto FC -V- Atlanta Utd later this afternoon. 

Foran is a total dud as a manager - has there ever been a worse manager in Scottish football? Certainly not many.

He inherited a decent side,  quickly turned us to shite,and doesn't have a clue how to sort it.

• Agree 6

And that's that. Goodnight.

What a horrific appointment Foran has been.  I had such high hopes but it's just not worked out, perhaps if he spent any of his time on the training ground it would help.  I know we were down to 10 men but the last 10min were a shambles. No one had any clue what was going and if St. Johnstone had scored 6 it wouldnt have surprised me.

• Agree 2

Absolute garbage from start to finish. Possibly the worst performance from a team fighting relegation you could ever imagine.  The team that drowned at sea with their hands in their pockets. Too late now but Foran has got to go or we'll be heading for League 1 this time next season. 

7 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Some Feckin great away days next season :ictscarf:

Which is a very flippant way to look at it and doesnt balance out the fact that good people might lose their jobs due to the fall in income.  

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Hiro said:

Which is a very flippant way to look at it and doesnt balance out the fact that good people might lose their jobs due to the fall in income.  

And that is my fault ? Get a Feckin grip - and again to me going down from a supporters point of view has many advantages. It could actually maintain our present core support, attract back some who have got peed off with the Premiership and possibly, if we get a good start, actually resurrect ICT. And I would not be surprised if we are joined by our caravan dwelling neighbours.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

Go now Foran, for god's sake. Show some dignity and self-respect by handing over to somebody else. We can't possibly do worse with any stand-in the club can find. We might even scrape a result here and there, which will be infinitely better than you remaining with such utter shambolic cluelessness. What a disaster you have been.

Edited by The Long Man

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic