Scotty

Foran will change it all with a stirring half time speech, even better than the one before the game. Mispass will sort out the defence, hopefully telling McCart that Esson is left footed. Wonder how long it takes to bring on Draper and McKay. Oh and when you play the likes of Fisher up front he needs support and that usually means the players in midfield. County are better in every sense.

Wow, we are chronically bad. Playing a keeper who looks well less than 100%, and a team selection based on a Wooly pick n mix. I feel sorry for the fans who have made the trip, are being conned at what that are having to watch. The club accepted our fate months ago.

But Mulraney clearly fouled Gardyne and that could have been 3-0 and a Boyce hat-trick penalty. County have better players, better defenders, better finishers and actually want to win it, Vigurs and Tansey are in second Feckin gear. McKay for King - didn't need Mispass to spot that one.

It's truly amateur stuff we have been playing. I watch part time football most weeks and the standard of inverness isn't much better than what i watch over here most week's. Only difference is caley have more howlers from the keeper. Deserve to be where we are 

Edited by Belfast Brigade

This single season has put this club back 15 years.  There's nothing recognisable about us anymore. At least the last time we went down there was optimism. I fear that we are another Dunfermline/st mirren.

• Agree 1

Its an Effing embarrasment

Just now, cif73 said:

We are going down and completely deserve to. 

Totally agree. You dont languish at the bottom of the league for so long without fully deserving to get relegated

• Scotty unpinned and unfeatured this topic