FORAN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaleyMax

45 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

No more messing around with untested nobody's like sick note foran for the championship don't want to rot away down there for to long bring in Hartley or try for peter Houston or even butcher again bet most fans would take back the shinnies or Rooney so why not big tez! Foran out see ya on the bin lorries Richie maybe ya can manage that full sick pay to ya sponger

Whilst many of us would have wanted Foran to leave weeks or even months ago, I think your last few words about Foran are totally uncalled for and not worthy of a member of this forum.  Also, is it just me or do any others feel that writing a rant like that with no correct punctuation is at best laziness, or at worst , an indication of illiteracy?

Edited by Caley Mad In Berks
  • Agree 10
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Fraz said:

At least Foran came over to show the fans some appreciation at the end of the game there. 

Wow - fantastic!! He is the worst manager in our history - he should be hiding up the tunnel not parading in front of our fans. 

Edited by caleyboy
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Don't see the point of whinging at this point. Richie is here till the end of the season. Whether or not you think he's up to the job - at the end of the day he's just a young man doing a job to the best of his ability, and deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.

Let's just get behind the team for the next 2 games and leave the inquisition for another day. 

PS Alan Simpson - it's just a game!

Edited by AlexJones
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

49 minutes ago, AlexJones said:

Don't see the point of whinging at this point. Richie is here till the end of the season. Whether or not you think he's up to the job - at the end of the day he's just a young man doing a job to the best of his ability, and deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.

Let's just get behind the team for the next 2 games and leave the inquisition for another day. 

If Richie had any respect for the club and the fans who spend their hard earned cash attending matches both home and away he would have left the club at Christmas when it was very obvious that he did not have the ability to manage the club. The fans ARE behind the team - today we sang our hearts out, clapped and cheered throughout and we will be there for the next 2 games as we have been all season. Saying "It is only a game" is in my opinion very flippant and disrespectful to the loyal fans, the players and to the staff who will loose their jobs if we go down!

• Agree 6

2 hours ago, AlexJones said:

"It's JUST a game" probably the most stupidest line I have ever read on CTO. An insult to all football fans no matter what team they support. If you really believe what you have written you are not a fan in the true sense. Fans support there team win, lose or draw. Spend there money & time supporting there team where ever they play. Some even run supporters group giving up there free time for the benefit of the club and fellow fans.

Bill Shankly once said:"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude, I can assure you. It is much, much more important than that"

It is not JUST a game for the players on the park or any real fan!

Edited by CaleyMax
  • Agree 5

3 hours ago, caleyboy said:

Wow - fantastic!! He is the worst manager in our history - he should be hiding up the tunnel not parading in front of our fans. 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

On 2017-4-30 at 7:25 PM, starchief said:

What was wrong with the way Mo left? He came in as assistant to Butcher. When Butcher was under contract and sitting in the stand beside the Hibs chairman, Mo was in the Inverness dugout doing his best to get a win against Hibs. He then left without any fuss to the same position at Hibs. I see nothing wrong with that.

I'd have no problem with Charlie as manager as I thought he did pretty well first time around. However, I'd be even happier with him as Director of Football charged with complete control over the restructuring of the club.

I wouldn't like to see him back but I certainly wouldn't say Butcher failed at Motherwell. A dodgy start but soon on to winning ways. I also think he did pretty well at Coventry - a club selling all its' best players, signing almost no-one but still being kept in the (then) First Division. He was sacked as another cost-cutting measure as they could get rid of both a player and a manager salary in one stroke.

If it had been Xmas, I would have suggested someone like Jim Duffy but there's no way he would come now. I'd still go for Paul Hartley, who was terrific for most of his time at Dundee. Yep, it ended badly but so has Arsene Wenger. You've got to realise ICT's limits and what a manager could bring, even if he's not not perfect.

But then, when you consider the appointments...

• Butcher: fans not happy
  • Hughes: fans not happy
  • Foran: fans happy

Not absolutely sure we should be allowed to choose :wink:

How about Barry Smith? Working part time at East Fife & managed to get Dundee promoted? Certainly wouldn't be against Charlie as DofF, didn't disagree with his recent comments, kniws the club inside out & we did play good football when he was the gaffer.

Paul Hartley I would welcome with open arms too, although there was a rumour that he was offered  the job last time & knocked it back (probably a load of guff though) & Yogi was appointed..

No point in hashing over previous poor decisions-hindsight is a wonderful thing! I remember being glad when Dundee Utd were rebuffed for Yogi - hindsight? Wrong decision!

Hartley was the favoured candidate, as i understand, but wouldn't move to the Inverness area for the job, and would thus commute back and forth. It was felt that meant he wasn't committed and he would follow the others out of the club as soon as a better job offer came along. Hughes committed to staying here. That was the difference.

This time I could care less about that, and would take whoever I thought would rebuild us and get us promoted, even if not at first go. Bear in mind how difficult we have have found it in the past, and have spent significant amounts of time before finding anybody. So if Hartley was up for it (and he may not fancy it, who knows) the huge benefit would be that he could start almost immediately, and of course he knows the leagues inside out - not always the case with new managers.

Was there not talk that the fact that Hughes had had experience of relegation battles was also something that put him above Hartley?  Would certainly make sense.  Also, were the fans really by and large unhappy by Butcher's appointment?  I recollect quite the opposite.

Inverness boss Richie Foran: "I'm delighted with the players' performance, believe it or not. I told them they should be proud of themselves, how they handled the occasion.

"Individual mistakes have cost us again. The only disappointing part is the second goal. Jones has so much space to run at us. It's a set-piece for us, they break and score - that's schoolboy defending but overall we were the far better team and had far better chances.

"We didn't get what we deserved and that was the three points, in my mind. We need to cut out the individual mistakes, it's been the story of the season.

"We need help from other clubs now, simple as that. We need to do our business on Wednesday and Saturday. There is still a chance. It is probably a small chance, but there is a chance."

'Foran the Failure' - do one!! Your time is up!!

13 hours ago, AlexJones said:

Couldn't agree more - we are heading down anyway (bar a minor miracle) so lets just get to the end of a disastrous season & take stock then. Just need to get behind the team now.

• Agree 2

The silence from the Board all season has been deafening.

Unless there are realistic plans (more of the same will certainly not do) for next season in the Championship, I can see a continuing downward spiral.

The few matches I have seen have shown why we are where we are :  no passion, shape or leadership. We played better football back in the Division 3 days.

• Agree 4

2 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

No he didn't. He sent the players over. I reckon that if he did he would have been greeted with boos.

I know mun. I was being facetious. I spoke with you on the steps under the stand on the way out lol.

Dundee and Motherwell acted and sacked their manager When they knew things were desperate ! 

Funny really how BOTH clubs are now safe !!

At least they don't have a clueless board of directors that just don't act or say nothing to fans hoping it'll all work out .

Still time to get this idiotic management trio out of this club once and  for all. 

For me and many it can't happen soon enough . Little chance left but leaving it to Ritchie he will prob yet again end up playing the majority of players out of position and ruining that very very small chance . 

Totally new board and coaching  required and not puppets run by others.

It's not a Highland League club anymore its a Scottish league club Sirely it's time for change .

"A BIG CHANGE"

Hopefully rumours of Mr Ambitious coming back to the club and running it like a football club . End of the day "it is a football club" , It needs ambition ! Fans like ambition and that itself takes fans through the gate .

Change ?? Heres hoping !

Barry Wilson suggested two of them might be Mulraney & Cole ???? Can't see those two young players having too much influence on the older experienced players in the team. Foran did seem to expect to be here next season. What chance have we got if that's the case ??????????????????????????

Edited by MuirtownJaggy

Just listened to his interview, surely he is delusional in believing he would get another season at the helm after his performance this season. Unfortunately the interviewer didn't ask him why Fisher played on the left wing in the first half. It sounds pathetic to point the finger at three players who let him down, he's the manager, his job is to manage not whine like he had no option but to accept the situation.RF is not up to the job even in the championship.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

I don't suppose it really matters now.

It might have been helpful for potential future employers to know before they make the same mistake.