tm4tj

It's relegation day. Last time we went down this tune was going full pelt as we made our way over the Kessock Bridge only for us to fail to beat Falkirk as we plumbed the depths and ended the game with 10 men. Same shit different season. However, it's a tremendous song, so here it is again Crusher. They won't give One Direction a run for their money in the fashion stakes, but they certainly know how to bust a tune. Lookers. WAKE UP, it's relegation day.

Any more tunes for the day?

• Agree 1

Went to see messrs Becker, Fagen & co with Naelifts at the Edinburgh Playhouse  few years back.

one Relegation Day per lifetime is enough for me. As Bannatyne would say, I'm out. Especially after that gutless display last Friday.

Song for the optimists.... HotChoclate:I believe in miracles you sexy thang!

Song for the pessimists... StatusQuo:Down Down deeper & Down!

And for the realists...... ABBA:The winner takes it all!

Here's hoping it's a HotChoclate kind of a day.

On 06/05/2017 at 8:18 AM, tm4tj said:

It's relegation day. Last time we went down this tune was going full pelt as we made our way over the Kessock Bridge only for us to fail to beat Falkirk as we plumbed the depths and ended the game with 10 men. Same **** different season. However, it's a tremendous song, so here it is again Crusher. They won't give One Direction a run for their money in the fashion stakes, but they certainly know how to bust a tune. Lookers. WAKE UP, it's relegation day.

Any more tunes for the day?

Please don't remind me of that day. My son was mascot for the Falkirk match! Arranged weeks in advance, the hope was that it would be a great last day of the season party and everybody would be celebrating. To this day, I remeber listening to that late goal going in at Killie to ensure that it was all going to be on the last match....with the young lad as our "lucky" mascot. Never again - it was excruciating. Tokely :redcard:, Higdon, Barrowman (miss late on) indelibly etched in my memory :cry:.

It's OK folks, he's not signed up to be mascot for the Motherwell game this year....

• Agree 1

It's that day again and the threat of relegation is still here.

But, never mind, we have been on some journey as Duncan Browne once said.............. Tuuuune by the way Dunc.

33 minutes ago, tm4tj said:

It's that day again and the threat of relegation is still here.

The threat, yes, but by my reckoning we can't go down today, even if we lose. If Hamilton and Motherwell draw, then we could catch either/both.  If one wins, then we could catch the loser.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

A different song from Rod Stewart's, and the video isn't creepy either. A lament, appropriately.

On 16/05/2017 at 7:46 AM, tm4tj said:

Brace yourself, it's here again. There is a real threat of relegation tonight. 

Snorbens is right, that's truly awful. Is that a waxwork he's singing to :lol: :lol: