ff
AUDIO COVERAGE
LIVE TEXT (ONLINE)
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
TO FOLLOW

Tweets by @ICTFC

• Scotty pinned and featured this topic

updates to this thread and to the others (POY etc) will be later in the day unless one of the mods posts something. Doing family visits in Inverness today so no access to computer for much of the day. 

Off to Mull and will be on the water during the game. Hope there is radio reception on deck! Come on everybody........final push. I remain convinced that we have the personnel to get us out of this mess

• Agree 2

Biggest suprise for me is just how long it is taking ICT to get relegated, despite being crap ALL season. Seems as tho it should all have been settled weeks and weeks ago

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, SMEE said:

Biggest suprise for me is just how long it is taking ICT to get relegated, despite being crap ALL season. Seems as tho it should all have been settled weeks and weeks ago

On any given day, all the teams below top 3 can be poor. Seen games this season at ICT where folks around us have said of the opposition  "you know they're pretty poor as well". The problem is we are poor virtually every week. 

• Agree 1

In recent weeks when we concede the first goal we then go on to capitulate, ending up with 3 or 4 against us. Need to maintain shape and work rate, and to not give up until it really is too late.

Yup - familiar story: Play well for first 15, fail to take chances. Concede with opposition's first attack and tjen lose all shape and composure. The rest of the story tends to be: Concede a second and then RF loses the plot and goes for tombola team selections in the hope of striking it lucky. Let's hope he gets lucky early or it'll be another tanking.

14 minutes ago, PerfICT said:

Yup - familiar story: Play well for first 15, fail to take chances. Concede with opposition's first attack and tjen lose all shape and composure. The rest of the story tends to be: Concede a second and then RF loses the plot and goes for tombola team selections in the hope of striking it lucky. Let's hope he gets lucky early or it'll be another tanking.

.....yes, take off all your pacey players and replace with Vigurs and Polworth. We now have 4 cental midfielders playing, no width, no pace. That'll work!

Richie was a good player in his day but he can't manage to save himself and Caley does overall have to me one the best squads I can recall them having so no reason for all these extreme losses most weeks. 

I know Richie will keep his job since the Caley football club seem to be obbessed with saving money instead of employing  a good Football manager,

• Agree 1

• tm4tj unpinned and unfeatured this topic