Ross County -v- Hamilton Academical - Matchday Thread

Renegade

So, do we want to a County win tonight and cling onto what little hope we have or an Accies win to put us out of our misery?  For me it'll be the former.  

591b42af628e5_ScreenShot2017-05-16at19_19_03.png.12f797c3401cabbaabe9ff27bb27bd50.png

Edited by Renegade

I'm much more confident in Hamilton's ability to lose both their games than in ours to win twice. But if we can somehow get our best result of the season at Dens tomorrow, it really is game on for Saturday!

well, that's the conspiracy theory put to bed....or the plot is highly elaborate! I think County fans would take max satisfaction from giving us the opportunity, only for ICT to screw it up.

• Agree 1

I'd expect our chances to be alot greater should Hamilton lose tonight. If they draw, they only need a point on Saturday at home against a Dundee team who look to be safe.