Dens Park - to go or not to go?

Yngwie

Thought we'd be dead and buried by now and hadn't previously given much consideration to the match v Dundee but the game could now be a very significant one, for better or for worse.

Reasons NOT to go:

1. I witnessed us get relegated last time and it was a truly horrible experience that I don't want to repeat.

2. I have no faith in the team's ability to get a result.

3. I haven't enjoyed any of the games I've been to this season.

4. I don't bring the team any luck, in that we lost all the games I've been to this season.

Reasons to go:

1. Could be one of a small group of fans to have witnessed ALL of our relegations!

2. The team needs our support.

3. We are ICT. Anything is possible.

Verdict : As a fan you've got to take the rough with the smooth. Bring it on! :crazy:

• Agree 3

52 minutes ago, ICT_Away said:

Is it pay at the gate, I'm is Scotland and able to go to a match for the first time in 12 years, don't know if that's a good or bad one given we are so rubbish

It is pay at gate . Hopefully you will be our lucky mascot !!

• Agree 1

Just checked back and ICT have lost every league game I've been at this season, so it's not Yngwie that is the jinx. But fear not, I won't be there anyway. The Dingwall Debacle was the end of the season for me.

Also saw the defeat at Alloa in the League Cup. The last time I saw ICT win a game was August, 5-1 at Dunfermline, and the only other ones were pre-season friendlies at Clach and Buckie (woo-hoo, 8-1 and TWO Boden goals :lol: ).

Reasons to GO:  My team is Caley thistle and I support them.

Reasons NOT to go: ???

Won't mind if Richie didn't Go as I'm sure the team could organise themselves better & have more chance winning!

41 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

Just checked back and ICT have lost every league game I've been at this season, so it's not Yngwie that is the jinx.

We haven't even scored a goal when I've been present! :ohmy:

Cool, I'm going to go then. Last game I went to we beat hibs 3-1, would have been march 2005 ish so hoping to keep my run going... If we win I'll be on a flight home at the weekend so someone else will need to take on lucky mascot duty.

• Agree 2

23 minutes ago, eileanacheoICT said:

For those not able to make it to Dundee, does anyone know which game sportsound will be offering live commentary from? I assume it will be The Rangers Aberdeen game...

Pretty sure our game is the live game!

We will soon be leaving for Dundee with a nearly full bus .Great stuff.

If we are going down we certainly won't be going down quietly .

OK boys we have done our bit now it's over to you .

C'MON CALEY !!!!!!!!!

• Agree 3

22 hours ago, TheMantis said:

Just checked back and ICT have lost every league game I've been at this season, so it's not Yngwie that is the jinx. But fear not, I won't be there anyway. The Dingwall Debacle was the end of the season for me.

Also saw the defeat at Alloa in the League Cup. The last time I saw ICT win a game was August, 5-1 at Dunfermline, and the only other ones were pre-season friendlies at Clach and Buckie (woo-hoo, 8-1 and TWO Boden goals :lol: ).

Had a wee look back at my season so far after seeing this - i've been to 10 games (all away league games) and seen us pick up 10 of our 11 away points. Last night was magnificent. 

I feel sorry for anyone who missed that last night who wished to go . Great effort from team  and great result .

The fans were as good as I've heard , sang and cheered from KO till final whistle , and our resident drummer

did a fantastic job. The young boys and girls did us proud and showed what passion they have for ICT .All very well

behaved and me and my friends were proud to be part of it . 

Looking forward to same on Sat on and off the pitch .Whatever the result we will all be back next season singing louder than ever .

C'MON CALEY GIVE US MORE TO CHEER ABOUT  !! 

Edited by izzy
  • Agree 3

Last night was magic.

Thanks to the team for that effort and victory.

Thanks to the fellow fans who turned up and cheered on the team.

First time I have ever said I am glad I went to Dundee!!

:ictscarf::ictscarf: