Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO COVERAGE
LIVE TEXT (ONLINE)
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
TO FOLLOW

Tweets by @ICTFC

updates will be late today ... off to the game with the family where the little guy will be one of the mascots ..... hoping for some insane luck and a good performance to see us into the playoffs. 

On a positive note for today ... took a picture of the badge on next season's shirt and for those who did not like the 'pride of the highlands' on the logo (myself included) ... the original badge has now been restored and embroidered on the shirt. Hoping that all the players play for it today .

IMG_3791b.jpg

• Agree 6

4 minutes ago, SMEE said:

Scored.....thats it all over.......RELEGATION for ICT

I'm afraid so.  The damage, of course, was done weeks/months ago.  I just hope the mini revival over the last couple of weeks doesn't give the powers that be the excuse to stick with Richie for another season.  I feel sure we will struggle , even in the Championship, with him at the helm.   

• Agree 5

Not listening any more. Too much to take. Yes, an away win against a Dundee who also folded today does not get Foran out of the jail he has built for himself. I hope that is the last we see of him in the dugout. He carries the can. Do the decent thing, RF.

Edited by The Long Man

Im just so suprised, that despite how atrocious ICT have performed this season, it took to the last day of the season, to seal their fate. At least we now know whats what for next season. Well done to the Board, not only has their decision to take the cheap option backfired big time, but they are now also responsible for many losing their jobs. Ironically, Foran seems unlikely to be one of them.

4.0 to Hamilton now

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic