The Last Post ?

Do you know that I have more pressing concerns in life to concern myself about the "post mortem" of our relegation. Shitt happens. We have been performing above our means for some seasons now BUT what a feckin joy it has been. What a feckin experience. So we have gone down. Aim has to be to retain as many of the present squad as we can do. Aim is to get back into a play-off position. Que sera. HOPE IS ETERNAL.

• Agree 6

At least we`ve got a good chance of the play offs next season at the top of the division or at the bottom.:cheer01:  Finishing 5th to 8th would be soo nothing!

Almost as boring as finishing between 5th to 10th in the SPFL

5 minutes ago, Huisdean said:

Count me in as well. No reason to fear the Championship and if more fans would get behind the team (by turning up at games), we can come back stronger.

Of course we will be back in the Premiership. A question of when not if, I'm not convinced about your hope of more fans turning up though. We have flourished before on our modest but loyal core support and can and will do again.

• Agree 1

Strange though it seems the last season we spent in the first division was probably about the most enjoyable imho but then we had a new manager who for all his faults had started a fairly successful re-build well before relegation. Despite a shaky start we were on the way up pretty quickly. This time the omens are less encouraging. Whatever else, we're in for interesting times 

• Agree 1