Kenny Cameron resigns

Bronson

9 hours ago, caley100 said:

Wonder who David Sutherland will install as chairman next?

Doubt he has that clout anymore . The big shareholders are The Mills boys who control the trust and the Hospice . Since we are a bit of a Hospital case at present perhaps they are best placed to choose!

Edited by rocky1
Uploaded before completing

Using a boxing analogy the current board are still in the Sutherland blue corner and Alan Savage is in the red corner. It would be good if they could unite ( no chance ) . After all the red and blue managed to amalgamate once before.

• Agree 2

Uncertainty is a terrible thing and this is what we now have. TBH who will want the job (or jobs - Chairman and CEO) and what will they do? 

A decision will be required quickly to maintain stability, although cannot be rushed to ensure the correct person is installed (I know I am contradicting myself there)

Other clubs (and agents of players) will look to exploit any contract clauses that allows players to walk now we are relegated.

Any player (or potential new manager) looking for reassurance on what he would get next season now have a manager they don't appear to respect, plus no CEO or Chairman to ask pertinent questions. 

Just when I thought things couldn't get any lower. Troubled times indeed.   

Edited by Guest