Merchandise Suggestions.

Afternoon, I know with the negatives that come with relegation we may be needing to run a much tighter ship but I would like to see some new items in the Club shop besides the new season kit.

off the top of my head I would love to see;

- An Engraved whisky glass.

- Hip Flask.

- Club crest Air Freshener.

- Leather keyring.

Just some ideas, I think they would be pretty popular sellers, maybe they have already sold these items and I've missed out. What do you think? Any suggestions to add?

Back in the day they used to produce some nice leisure wear like sweat / polo shirts etc. It would be nice to see that kind of thing return. Not everyone wants to wear a football shirt including me.

Probably far too late but '2015 Scottish Cup winners' car window stickers would have been a good seller - I asked at the club shop/portakabin' at the time, as I naievely assumed the club would have sold this..saw a car with 'St Johnstone 2014 Scottish Cup winners' and thought 'I'd like an ICT version...'.

Maybe '2017/18 Petrofac cup winners' or '2017/18 Scottish Championship Champions', in an ideal world....

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Fraz said:

A polo shirt that actually fits me. 

I'm usually XL but Errea XXL (the biggest there is in the shop) is still too small.

Found that an XL carbrini top is roughly the same as a 3XL errea top (the actual team tops, not sure about the other stuff)

7 minutes ago, jingsmonty said:

Was talking about actual team tops,not polo shirts..

I know.

I was telling you that they don't go to 3XL in the polo shirts. I'm a bit past the football strip stage of my life.

3 hours ago, Fraz said:

A polo shirt that actually fits me. 

I'm usually XL but Errea XXL (the biggest there is in the shop) is still too small.

Just ask for "darts player".

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/05/2017 at 8:54 AM, highlandexile said:

Just look at what county sell, I want that please!  Obviously in Caley Thistle colours.

Could we try a County/ICT half and half friendship scarf...

:hiding02:

• Agree 1