Merchandise Suggestions.

3 hours ago, Stirling Observer said:

Not a fan. Why would you want your own name on a scarf. Its a no from me Ann

I wouldn't be seen dead with one personally, but given some of the social media spats between supporters on Twitter recently, they have the potential for all sorts of interesting scenes:

*prominent ICT tweeter holds up personalised scarf*

Fellow supporter: 'Hang on. Didn't you call me an ******** on Twitter recently?'

*savage beating ensues*

Edited by alternative maryhill
  • Agree 3

2 hours ago, Stirling Observer said:

Not a fan. Why would you want your own name on a scarf. Its a no from me Ann

Not for me either - could see it being a hit with the younger fans though. I'd get one for someone at my work who is a huge County fan, just for a laugh...:lol:

The Lochcarron wool tartan scarves are nice, for the right person. 

Some great suggestions at the start of this thread...

4 hours ago, TheMantis said:

Could we try a County/ICT half and half friendship scarf...

:hiding02:

One half would have to be in a shadow....I'll let you work out which one :crazy::ponder:

• Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...

I recall ICT produced a very nice understated scarf in the early 2000's I think, it was muted tartan with the ICT badge at the bottom, tried to buy one but they were sold out and apparently discontinued would like to see them reproduced. How about a high quality enamelled lapel pin, tie pin, key holder.

Seen a few clubs do Buy a Brick good idea where fans get their name or message on a brick on the stadium walls could even have ICT legends walls where u could get ur name put next to ur favourite player from the past.

30 minutes ago, fox83 said:

Seen a few clubs do Buy a Brick good idea where fans get their name or message on a brick on the stadium walls could even have ICT legends walls where u could get ur name put next to ur favourite player from the past.

Weve got a buy a brick wall on front of stadium. 

3 hours ago, fox83 said:

Already got a brick with my name on it..

Anybody remember the away strip the team had with lots of fans signatures on it? Was for an anniversary (can't remember which one!), that was smart - still have mine & my Dad has his too. Probably even better as it was a red & black top!

1 hour ago, jingsmonty said:

Already got a brick with my name on it..

Anybody remember the away strip the team had with lots of fans signatures on it? Was for an anniversary (can't remember which one!), that was smart - still have mine & my Dad has his too. Probably even better as it was a red & black top!

All of MLS did a promo where each season ticket holder could submit a picture for each ticket they owned and they were all added to the shirt numbers. Of course, when the strips came out everyone bought a commemorative one with their pictures on it for posterity .... And another to wear at games..... Similar to the names on shirt when we had our black ones. It was pretty good to see my little lad on the number 1. 

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2015/07/31/mls-clubs-honor-fans-printing-their-pictures-jersey-numbers-during-league-games

19 hours ago, Scotty said:

All of MLS did a promo where each season ticket holder could submit a picture for each ticket they owned and they were all added to the shirt numbers. Of course, when the strips came out everyone bought a commemorative one with their pictures on it for posterity .... And another to wear at games..... Similar to the names on shirt when we had our black ones. It was pretty good to see my little lad on the number 1. 

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2015/07/31/mls-clubs-honor-fans-printing-their-pictures-jersey-numbers-during-league-games

That's pretty cool..:clapoverhead: