Tony Mowbray

Malski

I think Ton's a nice guy but wonder how his players must feel after his comments this weekend.

" I've been at Hibs two years noe, and what can you achieve here?I'm not going to be here in four years or even three."

I know he is referring to the financial side of things but it can't be filling his team with confidence! I'm sure they'd prefer a bit more positivity than that.

Most Hibs fans and I would expect the playing staff, as well, will have put his comments down to TM trying to pressurise the board in loosening the purse strings. TM is one of the best new managers around, I will be very surprised and happy if he is still managing Hibs in 2 years time in fact lets shorten that to the start of next season. TM is ambitious he wants to go far in the game and you just have to live with him being linked to jobs that may help him realise some of his ambitions. :mrgreen:

He's probably taken Hibs as far as he can and lets face it they lose all there best players on a regular basis.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's off in the summer - might depend who ends up as England manager though