Scotland v England

Decent first half by Scotland, although England have created, and missed, the best chances.   I have to go out now to a family event so will not see the second half 'live'.  So good luck Scotland, keep pressing them.  I'll be following with regular sneaky looks at my phone!.  Btw, what a plonker Scott Brown is.  Absolutely needless yellow within 3 minutes.  I've always disliked him as an opponent of ICT, and even playing for Scotland, I can't 'take to him'. Absolute shyte imo.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Caley Mad In Berks said:

Btw, what a plonker Scott Brown is.  Absolutely needless yellow within 3 minutes.  I've always disliked him as an opponent of ICT, and even playing for Scotland, I can't 'take to him'. Absolute shyte imo.

Spot on with that one :smile:

• Disagree 1

He might be a plonker at times but he's also our best midfielder. To describe him as a liability is nonsense. 53 caps, 6 yellows, no reds. For a hard tackling, combative midfielder that's a very good record at any level.

• Agree 1

that is a surprising record.....but the boy is still a plonker. Should have been sent off on Saturday, but the early booking did effect him.

By the way, even though he is a proper one, I agree he probably is our best midfielder

• Agree 2

Brown should probably have been sent off, but even before his booking, England's Walker (I think it was - don't follow English football) did a right nasty one on Morrison, causing the injury that took him off, and wasn't even booked.

The two minutes between Griffiths' goal and Kane's sneaky equaliser are the best I've felt at Hampden since you-know-what.