Ian Vigurs
Aaron Doran
Jake Mulraney
Zachary Elbouzedi

Forwards

John Baird
George Oakley
Adutch Striker

Nobody from last years development squad made the step up.

What about the young guy Foy came on against Elgin & Forres, looked promising.  

1 hour ago, forresjags said:

Nobody from last years development squad made the step up.

What about the young guy Foy came on against Elgin & Forres, looked promising.  

Was a second year 17 last year and has been kept on by the club will most likely play at that level since we don't have 20s this year as well as the 3/4 other second year 17s from last year kept on.

16 hours ago, Robert said:

The squad list on the club website only has the seven new players listed, all showing squad number 0, so no hints there!

We provide and maintain the stats data for the club but they provide the squad lists and numbers. I have asked them again for this. 

21 hours ago, Robert said:

The squad list on the club website only has the seven new players listed, all showing squad number 0, so no hints there!

Full squad now there. New signings showing squad number 0, those from last season showing last season's numbers, so one step forward but not really helpful yet.

25 listed, including 5 'keepers.

Edited by Robert

7 hours ago, RiG said:

According to this piece in the Courier another player has been told that they are free to go.

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/Sport/Football/Caley-Thistle-add-Joe-Chalmers-as-John-Robertson-warns-suitors-off-Ross-Draper-13072017.htm

Seems to be a fair few rumours around that Raven is set to leave so perhaps it's him.

It is just one more, or Fon Williams and two? Gary Warren perhaps?

7 hours ago, RiG said:

According to this piece in the Courier another player has been told that they are free to go.

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/Sport/Football/Caley-Thistle-add-Joe-Chalmers-as-John-Robertson-warns-suitors-off-Ross-Draper-13072017.htm

Seems to be a fair few rumours around that Raven is set to leave so perhaps it's him.

I'm thinking more than likely it'll be Aaron, Given he's hardly played the last 2 seasons due to injury. Plus he'll more than likely be one of the big earners given the length of time he's been with the club and the length of the last contract signed. 

41 minutes ago, Murphyscot said:

I'm thinking more than likely it'll be Aaron, Given he's hardly played the last 2 seasons due to injury. Plus he'll more than likely be one of the big earners given the length of time he's been with the club and the length of the last contract signed. 

I can't see it being Doran. If he's injured he hasn't a hope in getting a new club so we would need to keep paying him.

1 hour ago, Robert said:

It is just one more, or Fon Williams and two? Gary Warren perhaps?

You could be right on that one being a very large wage earner and was poor last season.

Don't think it will be Warren personally. More likely to be Raven. Wouldn't want to lose too many more experienced heads. Robbo seems to indicate that 2 out could leave wage room for 4 in. I'd rather in that case only lose the one with room for 2 new additions. All these new additions are a fairly unknown quality. Next season will certainly be interesting.

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Robert said:

Full squad now there. New signings showing squad number 0, those from last season showing last season's numbers, so one step forward but not really helpful yet.

We already know that Collin Seedorf is wearing number 17. I reckon Joe Chalmers will be 4 and John Baird number 9. 

23 hours ago, Robert said:

The retained players have the same numbers.  Ridgers is wearing 28, Seedorf 17, Calder 16, Baird 9 and Chalmers 4.

On 15/07/2017 at 6:36 PM, Renegade said:

Heard at the game today that we signed him officially last night.

On 15/07/2017 at 6:52 PM, old caley girl said:

Robbo confirmed on radio we are just waiting for clearance. Apparently just call him Susan!! 

I've not seen him with scarf yet so it's not official by any means

Where do we find these obscure strikers? Ofere, Doumbouya and now this mysterious Dutch/Curaçao guy. Is there some sort of scouting agency that clubs approach with a specific budget and are given appropriate matches? All of the players mentioned above came with quite detailed youtube videos and are represented by agencies that seem to represent lots of players; Doumbouya is represented by 'More than Sport GmbH', Ofere by 'Holland Sports Management' and Zschusschen by 'Premium Stars sportsmanagement'. I wonder are these players owned by their agencies, something vaguely akin to the Tevez/Mascherano to West Ham deal? The role of agents in football seems to be coming under increased scrutiny and i hope the club aren't just taking players based on the videos sent to them by these agencies. The case of Zschusschen caught my interest as i lived in the same town as the club he played for previously (Saarbrucken). After some digging, it appears he came to Saarbrucken in January after starting last season without a club but found himself down the pecking order as their first choice striker was in good form. It is worth noting that Saarbrucken play in the fourth tier of German football which is probably on par with the Scottish Championship.