Caley Jags 2017/18 squad + changes in/out

Council Juice

Didn't Robbo or Kellacher say that they were waiting until closer to the end of the window before going in for someone? Wonder if our targets are only going to become available if their current side sign replacements.

• Agree 1

Oh dear,we're fecked then.

Robbo has said for weeks he was going to get a defender in, as far as I know, that's still the case, but that's it. Unless of course Mulraney get's sold.

On 1/26/2018 at 9:37 PM, Kingsmills said:

Or we get OFW off the wage bill.

With the Dons desperate for a keeper now and Del on the radio saying they will have someone in place prior to the game tomorrow............we can only hope he comes calling for the proven Welsh international who starred at the Euro's!!!!

I am assuming Indianapolis Indy eleven a team from NASL that just joined USL this year and are now coached by Martin Rennie from Thurso (former coach of Vancouver Whitecaps). They had ambitions to get into MLS but were not successful

Its been rumoured since the summer that a move to the US was what OFW wanted, shame this season has turned his whole tenure at the club sour and what he will be remembered for rather than achieving a place at the Euros with Wales. Glad he's off the payroll (or hope he is) we really need to be making sure that the guys who earn the most contribute the most. Lets hope its not too late for JR to get some new faces with the cash to enhance the squad.

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

Hopefully, they will pay all of his salary for the duration of the loan.

That would be nice, but I cant help thinking it is a loan and not a transfer because OFW is better off retaining his ICT contract, as the new club weren’t willing to pay him that much.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

I am assuming Indianapolis Indy eleven a team from NASL that just joined USL this year and are now coached by Martin Rennie from Thurso (former coach of Vancouver Whitecaps). They had ambitions to get into MLS but were not successful

That's them ?

29 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

That would be nice, but I cant help thinking it is a loan and not a transfer because OFW is better off retaining his ICT contract, as the new club weren’t willing to pay him that much.

I really cannot imagine them paying a decent wage ... perhaps a percentage, which is better than nothing I suppose. 

5 minutes ago, CaleyD said:

That's them ?

The teams in USA/Canada are in pre-season right now. Indy Eleven have 4 players listed in their squad, one of them a former Toronto player (Justin Braun). The manager seems to have been in place for about 2 weeks having just returned from a coaching stint in South Korea .... wonder if he has contacts back in the Highlands who alerted him to the fact that ICT had an available player .... In OFW's case, perhaps he is hoping that a stint in USL will bring him to the attention of an MLS team and to get that elusive contract he seems to covet ..... 

8 minutes ago, Scotty said:

In OFW's case, perhaps he is hoping that a stint in USL will bring him to the attention of an MLS team and to get that elusive contract he seems to covet ..... 

Don't believe all the nonsense that's been spouted on this.  I'm pretty certain OFW wants to be between the sticks for ICTFC, but having been sidelined (for whatever reason) and left to look elsewhere to find game time, his preference was to go and try his hand in the US.