Game 05 - Dundee Utd (H) 05 Aug

Gringo

Your predictions are invited for the above match.

Please post your predictions in the following format:-

HT:

FT:

1st ICT:

1st Opp:

Crowd:

Your prediction must be on this forum prior to kick off.

BONUS POINTS Available on this game:-

ICT 1st Scorer is worth DOUBLE points.

This thread may close automatically at the advertised k.o. time regardless of whether the match has physically kick off or not.

The NPL results and table update for this game are expected to be available no later than: 2000 05 Aug [But only IF they announce the crowd figure]

Edited by Gringo

Now that my warm up predictions in the diddy cup, just like our teams warm up games for the season, are past I can now properly focus on the season ahead - I just like to give Caleyjag a head start :crazy:

My prediction

HT: 0v0

FT: 1v2

1st ICT: Draper

1st Opp: McMullan

Crowd: 2547

Caleyjags selection

HT: 0v2

FT: 1v3

1st ICT: Baird

1st Opp: Keatings

Crowd: 3724

9 hours ago, Robert said:

Oh dear, 1win, 3 draws and 4 defeats predicted to date..... just hope CaleyBraveheart's crystal ball is working!!

I think there will be more defeats and draw's predicted than wins yet Robert. Folk are basing their predictions on the 'story so far' in our Friendlies and the BetFred Cup. Nothing on show there to set the pulse racing....could be a false dawn of course. It's a funny ol' game is football.

Mrs Gringo

HT: 0-0

FT: 1-1

1st ICT: Vigurs

1st Opp: King

Crowd: 2521

Gringo

HT: 0-0

FT: 0-2

1st ICT: Oakley

1st Opp: Stanton

Crowd: 2632