Top 5 predictions

Moogthurso

Hi 

Seen jim spence ask the question a week or so ago and wondered if we could do it as part of the forum using the voting functionality in one form or another. 

Who will be the top 5 teams in the championship this year and what order.

I think ill predict after falkirk match but before then i would maybe go

St mirren

Caley

Dundee utd

Dunfermline

Falkirk

Is there anything clever like the player voting we could do to give everyone a go?

Edited by Moogthurso

Yup, can I change my selection, please?? Just a couple of very minor adjustments:

Falkirk

Dunfermline

United

QoS

ICT

St Mirren

Livingston

Morton

.....I know it's early days and we need time for [insert cliche], but I saw very little on Tuesday and heard even less today to inspire confidence. Seedorf might be a find, but we need more than that to make a real challenge. I'm not sure we have the players for 4-4-2, particularly in midfield. If we're going with attacking full backs, surely go with 3 centre halves....except we don't have 3 fit centre halves. No pace on show today, which must have contributed to a lack of chances: Falkirk stood off and picked us off. I don't know what the answer is, but we're nowhere near the answer with the teams over the last week.

• Agree 1

I'm genuinely interested to why people think Dunfermline are going to have such a good season this year. They've only brought in 2 or 3 players and got rid of about 10. Do people know something I don't? 

for what it's worth...

Dundee Utd

Falkirk

Caley

St Mirren

Morton

• 3 weeks later...