CALLING ALL ANGELS

L_G

Firstly I have an abundance of T-shirts which are available for a donation (approx £5) to a childrens hospice. The appeal is appropriately named the Little Angel Appeal and is one that Brooks Mileson supports, both personally and through Gretna Football Club.

Secondly as a thank you to Brooks (who initially paid for the t-shirts - in case you didn't already know) we are running a Charlies Angels bus to support Gretna in the cup final. I know we really need Hearts to win the cup, but we just thought it would be good craic in the Gretna end. Hopefully we will meet Books before the game to hand over the cheque. There will be a raffle on the bus also for the Little Angel Appeal.

PM me to arrange a T-shirt. I'll be at the reserve game tomorrow night if anyone wants me to take some with me.

As tickets are going on sale shortly for the final we will need to know numbers for the bus. Can you post here or phone Lady Fraser or Maimie if you fancy a Ladies day out at Hampden. Should be a hoot.

Guest caley till AYE die

i am in deed thats why i go to watch the reserves,there like chelsea with so many big name players :wink:

Guest caley till AYE die

how do ya mean "glory hunter" its not like caley win much trophys these days but given time.....

HEADLINE: CALEY WIN UEFA CUP 2010

caley beat valenicia on penalty shootout...

Okay ladies (and any brave men) We have tickets for the game - just need confirmed names now. We already have quite a few names, but a few spare tickets available. If necessary I might be able to get some more tickets but it would have to be tomorrow. So if you are planning it don't wait until it's too late. Tickets £30 plus a share of the bus.

Should be a great day out though.

Got tickets for the final and these are all allocated now. The tickets are about sold out now so if you don't have your name down, can you PM me as soon as possible so that I can order more tickets if required.

Tickets £30 (no concession)

Bus £15

DEADLINE FOR TICKETS - THURSDAY 27TH. I won't be able to get any more tickets after tomorrow/Friday, so if you are planning going can you please confirm by tomorrow at the latest.

And no you don't have to be female to go, it's open to everyone. Indeed there are already quite a few 'brave' men confirmed as going. :lol::lol:

Thank you to the two angels who gave up their time for a photo call today. Lauraness and Cutecaleychick hobbled down to the stadium following their HM4 experience.

Get your Highland News this week to see the pic and find out a bit more about it.