News about Louise Redknapp Split

Laurence

I just want to say. Another media frenzy about a private matter, which must be vey sad for the children.  I quite like Jamie I feel sorry when any marriage breaks up especially for the children. Apparently Strickly come Dancing is to blame ?

• Facepalm 1

I think Strictly is to blame for lots of things :wink:. Really sad that children are affected by these break ups. Part and parcel of being a celeb' I suppose.

15 hours ago, Laurence said:

I just want to say. Another media frenzy about a private matter, which must be vey sad for the children.  I quite like Jamie I feel sorry when any marriage breaks up especially for the children. Apparently Strickly come Dancing is to blame ?

I agree. It is a private matter which is why I am not entirely convinced it's appropriate to start a thread about it. Seems somewhat contrary if that is genuinely your view.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Scotty locked this topic