ff
AUDIO COVERAGE
  • BBC Sportsound A few mentions on BBC Sportsound if we are lucky ! [UK Only]

LIVE TEXT (ONLINE)
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
TO FOLLOW

Tweets by @ICTFC

Basically same starting X1 as it was at Forfar. With injuries and looking at the bench the only semi-surprise to me is Mulraney on the bench but that must be a sign of Robbo showing who is boss. Great news that the Arabs do not have a recognised striker as that back four of ours looked very suspect last week. Unfortunately that also means that Polly will start wide right as well. Hey-Ho. Lets face it. Three starter points against a weakened Arab outfit would be a well above average bonus.

15 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Great news that the Arabs do not have a recognised striker

10 years ago in the same fixture I thought it was great that they played defender Lee Wilkie as a lone striker. Our defence couldn't cope with him and we lost 0-3.

4 minutes ago, SMEE said:

On Sportsound this season, has Open All Mics been given the dunt, in favour of a full match commentary?

The online seemed to go straight to the commentary, but I switched between the two options for Sportsound and got OAM.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rasczak said:

The online seemed to go straight to the commentary, but I switched between the two options for Sportsound and got OAM.

Thanx, i changed to the BBC Gaelic channel and found what im looking for :)

Looks like last season more possession more shots  (less on Target) and we still lose  will be interesting to hear what those at the game have to say, so its only 1 game in but I reckon if we make play off places we will do well.

St Mirren Thump Falkirk and Queen of South thump Brechin Livingston take a draw with Dunfermline  so hard times ahead I think

The pessimism is premature, and unnecessary. We narrowly lost a game to the favourites, thanks to a hotly disputed penalty. We showed some good football, DU inevitably sitting back. The next three games will be a far better indicator of where we are, and our new look side will improve.

• Agree 3

I am far from being pessimistic. Lets say disappointed. The Arabs were understrength, we were at home, that to me was three valuable points lost and we have a difficult enuff start already. Just look at the other results. The loss does not look so bad but a win would have had us looking over our shoulders. It probably has applied a bit more pressure. As ever in a season, as Long Man alludes to, it is difficult to suss until 5-6 games in - but we are chasing already. :sad:

Hiro--so it was actually 0-1 and not 1- as you posted?

When I saw your score my heart rose, only to be dashed by the final outcome comments posted on here.

O.K., it's off the computer and onto the breakfast table, with it being 8 hours behind Inverness time.

Have  a great day.:notworthy:

Felt we bossed the game and on another day (with another ref) things might have gone better. Just can't see how united got that early penalty and the linesman calling the ref over to send Robbo off was way OTT 10 mins into new season. Vigurs awarded a well deserved MoM. Mark Ridgers is needing to practice his kicking this coming week. 

• Agree 3