Pars Away

Stirling Observer

10 minutes ago, Stirling Observer said:

Forget transfers, statements, badges, cold pies. Time for the (re)ale important stuff...

Pars the (belhaven) best pub pre-match?

Also team lines...

11 x Seedorf please 

I am going, but I'll be driving. So the pub bit aint on my agenda.

Is Seedorf still injured? He was sick for thr Forfar game, but not even on the bench against Scumdee United. 

PS - Why is there still a pic of Ross Traitor still on the front page of ICTFC website? 

Edited by Guest

According to chat on P&B, the Elizabethan is not really the place to meet these days. There are two bars in the main stand, Legends (where I've been before, not sure if they sell draught beer) and something else.

Legends and Charlie Ds are the stadium bars. The former is bigger, has more TVs etc whilst the latter is smaller and has live bands playing pre match. Apparently both get really busy before a game so if you are trying to get in after 1330 you'll likely be standing.

Seriously guys ye can still go to The Elizabethan. It's been taken over but it's still a meeting place for supporters. 

If you want to head up town instead try the East Port Bar, The Commercial (opposite the former PO building) or Guild Hall & Linen Exchange. I can guarantee good food at The Commercial. 

Legends is not open to away fans until post match, but Charlie Ds is open to all pre-match. If you're looking for food nearer the stadium too there's the DASC Hub which is situated between the South Stand and the Norrie McCathie Stand. Great home cooked food, very low prices, plus their shop has retro strips etc. 

We will be launching our new beer Lap of Honour tomorrow  

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. Have a safe journey

Buff xx 

Edited by buffy
New info came to hand re bars at stadium.

Interesting to see the bookies have Dunfermline as favourites for this one. Quite surprising, given they have 12 players and their only recognised striker is a 17 year old youth player. Surely we'll pick up points tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, ictchris said:

How will we line up for this one?

------------------- Ridgers ----------------

---Seedorf ---McKay---Elsdon---Calder---

----Mulreany --- Polworth --- Vigurs --- Chalmers---

---------------------Baird------------Oakley--------------

To be honest Daddy to be :clapoverhead: That is not a bad Championship line up - on paper - if we SPEND the Draper money WELL - well Who knows ?

13 hours ago, ictchris said:

How will we line up for this one?

------------------- Ridgers ----------------

---Seedorf ---McKay---Elsdon---Calder---

----Mulreany --- Polworth --- Vigurs --- Chalmers---

---------------------Baird------------Oakley--------------

Robertson had Chalmers and Calder swapped round last weekend so I think he's finally seen that Calder is better further forward. I would expect us to continue that way.

10 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

To be honest Daddy to be :clapoverhead: That is not a bad Championship line up - on paper - if we SPEND the Draper money WELL - well Who knows ?

Robbo isn't getting any of the Draper fee to spend sadly. Just the wages freed up :sad: