World Cup Qualifiers

DoofersDad

No Scotland, No Canada ...... Time to dust off the Icelandic scarf then

Perhaps the SFA could also take a wee trip there and see how they have completely revamped their setup over the last few years. 

On 10/10/2017 at 6:10 PM, Renegade said:

Someone else wanting Jim Duffy and another wanting Ian McCall!  There really are some morons around.

Although the most moronic option of all would be to keep Strachan. Knowing the track record of the SFA, that's exactly what they are likely to do.

Derek McInnes would 100% be my first choice, but I doubt he would leave Aberdeen for it.  Any reason he can't do both jobs?  Michael O'Neill is another who would be a fantastic choice I think, but again, I doubt he'd take it.

Edited by KennySim93

On 10/11/2017 at 9:31 PM, Kingsmills said:

Although the most moronic option of all would be to keep Strachan. Knowing the track record of the SFA, that's exactly what they are likely to do.

I'm just trying to imagine Yogi has Scotland manager.  The big toothy smile across his face at Hampden as he is unveiled and then declaring 'Ah just wanna show the Spainers and Germanians ma fitba fill-os-oh-fee!'

Edited by Renegade

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:31 PM, Kingsmills said:

Somehow one feels as Hamlet did, it may be better to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or take arms against it - But does a noble mind exist at Scottish FA towers - I think not. ? 

I do feel Strachan was  the sufferer of the most outrageous fortune especially the England game he nearly won.

44 minutes ago, Laurence said:

Somehow one feels as Hamlet did, it may be better to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or take arms against it - But does a noble mind exist at Scottish FA towers - I think not. ? 

I do feel Strachan was  the sufferer of the most outrageous fortune especially the England game he nearly won.

Strachan was the author of his own misfortune.