Remember this guy............

tm4tj

Does anyone know the history as it relates to this guy. I find it hard to believe that the player in the video has become an absolute dud unless he is carrying a serious injury or has completely lost interest in the game.Perhaps he just needs a good deal of game time if he has been out for a long period. I know videos can be misleading but he looks like the kind of player who would be perfect at this level, certainly times and bends his runs well, though I note there are not that many goals featured, could be he is prone to being crocked for long periods.

4 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Personally, I have to be grateful to Zchusschen. I used to lie awake at night trying to decide whether Vetle Andersen or Marco de Barros was the worst player I ever saw play for ICT.

Thanks to Zchusschen, I now sleep soundly at night.

Hmmmm Im not sure Susan worse than Gnapka....

1 hour ago, wynthank15 said:

I find it hard to believe that the player in the video has become an absolute dud unless he is carrying a serious injury

I had been wondering the same thing after I saw him play. It's either that or a case of identity fraud.

That's right, ' It looks like fake identity doesn't it? . Another one for the Donald to capture and emote about. But stranger than strange, bejabbers.

I just cannot believe that  the player on the video is the same guy on our books. The only thing that they have in common is the fact that they both have  dark skin. --mind you, Schjussen has hardly played a game for us in the first team so how can one really judge him? 

Comments please?

6 hours ago, IBM said:

He was another one that looked good on video :sad:

Remember the Dean McDonald Rule folks. There was a video posted at the time (that might still be on YouTube) where he looks absolutely incredible. The player we saw a handful of times off the bench for us was......well not very good. 

Wasn't there is guy that Rangers signed when Souness was manager, that turned out to be a fraud? He was never a player and his cv was just a fabrication and no one had actually seen him play before he signed. He was outed on an undercover tv programme. Maybe we have a ringer!

34 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

Wasn't there is guy that Rangers signed when Souness was manager, that turned out to be a fraud? He was never a player and his cv was just a fabrication and no one had actually seen him play before he signed. He was outed on an undercover tv programme. Maybe we have a ringer!

You might be thinking of Ali Dia who Souness signed at Southampton because Dia told him he was the cousin of George Weah :laugh:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RiG said:

You might be thinking of Ali Dia who Souness signed at Southampton because Dia told him he was the cousin of George Weah :laugh:

I think Celtic did the same with signing Rafael Sheidt who turned out to be just the same as his surnname

• Funny 1

19 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Personally, I have to be grateful to Zchusschen. I used to lie awake at night trying to decide whether Vetle Andersen or Marco de Barros was the worst player I ever saw play for ICT.

Thanks to Zchusschen, I now sleep soundly at night.

Have to bite. De Barros was class. One of the best dribblers we've ever had. Just a bit ball greedy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/10/2017 at 12:10 PM, DoofersDad said:

I agree that it is very worrying.  This club built it's success on taking players who were under-performing elsewhere and getting them to blossom here.  Since Butcher left it is difficult to think of anyone other than Tremarco who seems to have developed as a player.  

There is clearly much that is wrong behind the scenes and not least, in the Boardroom.  

To be fair, Tremarco is one of the few players the club has been able to retain. Personally, I'm looking forward to the return of Doran, another key player from the Butcher era.

I think it's too early to tell with the board whom I think are going in the right direction given the situation.

I was quite concerned with his signing during the summer and have seen or heard little to alter that since. He spent a similar year at Saarbrucken, where he was injured/***** and then left with little fanfare. So why did We take the risk? He's come through some sort of player agency that sends feelers out (Seedorf too, I assume) across Europe and is likely on a reasonable wage. With instability at board level and change at management level We were an easy target for agents during the summer, I just hope we can improve player recruitment in the coming years. 

• Agree 2