Polworth v Kellacher

1 hour ago, PumpFake said:

What did happen then? I assume you were at the game?

I would be quite happy to let it go if you stop challenging irrefutable facts and agree that the club has exhibited hypocrisy in the way it has dealt with this situation when compared to the situation with the fans. 

No as I've stated before, after having to tolerate the bile some fans were spewing at the QOS game, I stayed away. 

I have  however, had a first hand account of the "irrefutable facts," from the technical area so I know exactly what happened in full.

45 minutes ago, Moogthurso said:

As a supporter it amazes me you think this is good for the club or your own mental state and we should be cogniscent that what we say here does reflect positively or negatively on the club we support. 

Grow up pump fake and lets close down this negative and whinging debate.

Pumpfake is not a supporter, he is one of the wee fannies who caused all the trouble and has a constant boner about it. If you look back over all his posts you will see he takes every opportunity to attack the club. He got his wee feelings hurt and wants revenge, that simple. He may have been banned or excluded and his behaviour and motive may be questioned but no matter what I think of him, at least his mother loves Pumpfake :D

2 hours ago, AncientMariner said:

No as I've stated before, after having to tolerate the bile some fans were spewing at the QOS game, I stayed away. 

I have  however, had a first hand account of the "irrefutable facts," from the technical area so I know exactly what happened in full.

Pumpfake is not a supporter, he is one of the wee fannies who caused all the trouble and has a constant boner about it. If you look back over all his posts you will see he takes every opportunity to attack the club. He got his wee feelings hurt and wants revenge, that simple. He may have been banned or excluded and his behaviour and motive may be questioned but no matter what I think of him, at least his mother loves Pumpfake :D

Such personal abuse is wholly unacceptable. Any more and you will be barred from posting any further on this thread.

Edited by Kingsmills
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, AncientMariner said:

Showing your true colours there mate. Try playing the post and not the poster next time.

Edited by Guest

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 7:45 PM, Charles Bannerman said:

Is it not time this one was laid to rest? The club has certainly done its best to do so - and I thought the manager did a fine job of trying to defuse it on Thursday. There really are far more pressing issues to get exercised about.

I agree with Charles. Let's concentrate on getting us up the league without in-house fighting. Give Robbo our support.

5 hours ago, AncientMariner said:

Still waiting on your evidence? I believe its irrefutable? :D

Polworth clearly makes contact with Kellacher's face with his hand. It is so clear that I would think you must be at the windup, but given your meltdown further up the page I am not too sure about that.

Polworth kellacher fight.jpg

21 hours ago, ictchris said:

Some of the utter pish that people write on this website is an embarrassment. Imagine being a grown man and sitting down and typing this stuff out.

If I can give you some advice Chris never venture into the latest download section on the main page that's where the real wallopers seem to post stuff

Lord Provost Dougal

On 17/10/2017 at 3:24 AM, dougal said:

If I can give you some advice Chris never venture into the latest download section on the main page that's where the real wallopers seem to post stuff

Lord Provost Dougal

I know what you mean. Some walloper started a fans boycott thread!!!

• Funny 2

Two thoroughly impressive performances since our players and coaches started playing WWE on the sidelines. Fingers crossed Robertson did a Peoples Elbow on Coll Donaldson on the bus home to inspire us for next weeks game.

• Funny 2