Fans Boycott

dougal

1 minute ago, dougiedanger said:

Where's Dougal?

And it's a million miles away from a "traditional away day," crikey, Clach-Brora final circa

1980, Clachers were launching the corner flags into the Brora mob. Four Crown was the tipple, no Prosecco ffs. 

22424649_1683607835006701_14559158584981

image.png

Dougal strikes me as the V for Vendetta type. Akin to Old Holborn on Twitter. 

Where have all the home fans  gone, long time passing?
Where have all the home fans gone, long time ago?
Where have all the home fans gone?
completely demoralised everyone.
Oh, when will they ever learn?

Where have all the managers gone, long time passing?
Where have all the managers  gone, long time ago?
Where have all the managers   gone?
gone to oblivion everyone.

Where have all the players  gone, long time passing?
Where have all the players   gone, long time ago?
Where have all the player   gone?
gone to  Aberdeen and Dingwall  everyone.

Edited by Laurence
  • Facepalm 2

Tad on the rough side today but a thoroughly enjoyable trip yesterday with the Lillies

Must admit it was not a traditional day out what with all the dressing up and costumes etc but I guess it is nearly Halloween 

Everbody reasonably friendly although there were a few complete belters travelling but what support doesn't 

Despite the 5-0 score line still enjoyed the game but in all honesty it was all over as a contest by half time, Clach keeper took a sore one and was rushed off to hospital so I hope he is on the road to recovery 

Strong anti merger rhetoric amongst the support and local journalism which they were quite open with

Not sure I will make a habit of it but it would have still have been a better trip than the women's guild bus to Falkirk

Lord Provost Dougal

Edited by dougal
  • Agree 3
  • Funny 2

Well a clown I maybe but this clown has never pretended to be Irish, sung songs about the 1916 Easter rising or urinated on the open terracing at a football ground in Glasgow in the 80s  before ?

Lord Provost Dougal

Can't believe the time I've wasted reading this thread. The darkest hour comes before the dawn, get behind the club and we can turn this around. Lurching from change to change will achieve nothing, only make things worse in an environment where we are cash-strapped.

We've replaced good players with not-so-good players, that's the fundamental problem but it's not easy and we all know the issues - location, limited finances etc. Rather than taking yet more hits on paying off failures I'd much sooner see us investing in somebody/a network to identify talent and/or links to larger clubs to help develop their talent. We need to try and reduce the risk on new signings where in the past we seemed to buy well/luckily as opposed to the opposite over more recent years.

Off the park we seem to be making progress, so if ever there was a time to support the team it is now and whilst falling numbers are only to be expected we need to do our bit more than ever

• Agree 2

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 6:18 PM, dougal said:

Well a clown I maybe but this clown has never pretended to be Irish, sung songs about the 1916 Easter rising or urinated on the open terracing at a football ground in Glasgow in the 80s  before ?

Lord Provost Dougal

Hail Hail