Match Program help

Kevin Macfarlane

Hi Guys and Girls. I am a Hibs Fan who is looking for some help. I'm trying to get a hold of a match day program from last year. Its the Scottish cup replay against Inverness on Wednesday the 16th March 2016. I have a collection and this one I don't have and I'm annoyed I did not get one that evening. I would be ever so grateful if  any of you fans have got a copy lying around and would like some extra cash   would be willing to sell it to me.  

Thank you for your help

Kevin

Unless someone finds one that they're willing to part with or one turns up on eBay I think you might've missed the boat on this. We had a few Hibs fans turn up on here looking for programmes but that was just after they won it. I seem to recollect that they managed to get them from the printers but I imagine they've gone now. Considering Hibs won the cup nearly 18 months ago now, you might be out of luck. 

3 hours ago, Renegade said:

Unless someone finds one that they're willing to part with or one turns up on eBay I think you might've missed the boat on this. We had a few Hibs fans turn up on here looking for programmes but that was just after they won it. I seem to recollect that they managed to get them from the printers but I imagine they've gone now. Considering Hibs won the cup nearly 18 months ago now, you might be out of luck. 

I wouldn't be so sure, just keep scouting on eBay every so often. Programmes from the past are always popping up.

Want to say a Hugh Thank you to Lady F. She has very kindly just called me and told me she has a programme for me and she is sending it free of charge. I am blown away with her kindness. She is a true fan and a special lady. Wish there was more people in the world like this. I promised I would donate money to charity on her behalf and post the receipt on this forum. Thank you again. 

• Like 6
  • Agree 4