Scotty

It was a bit disjointed & we defended far too deep in the first half but we still look pretty solid & kept the run going. Polly & Vigurs at the heart of all our good play again. Can't believe Polly's still getting stick - there will be bids for him in January on current form. Great to see Doran coming on.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

We need to stop the misplaced passes I would bring in fines from Monday 

Bad idea with that they will stop trying to stretch tbe defences with low completion high impact passes. 

Our shots on targrt ratio has gone up but our possession has stayed same or a little down. 

Higher risk better chances more goals . 

If i get a chance ill run a graph to show turaround. Really interesting offensively and defensively. 

Edited by Moogthurso

Winning ugly was something we couldn't do under RF. Otherwise we might still have been in the Premiership. Job done tonight even if we did ride our luck in defence and without a goalscoring centre forward.

Crusaders away, yes, as long as we don't use a Flybe Bombadier 800 to travel. Might be safer to take the ferry.

Great seeing Doran back: like having a new signing! A fairly uninspiring performance, BUT a win AND another clean sheet! What a run the guys are putting together - those dark days of September seem a lifetime away now....thank God.

12 hours ago, Yngwie said:

Higher! 7 whole games plus the last 27 minutes v Dumbarton makes it 657 I think (without messing around with injury time).

I make it around 694ish including time added on but not actual time played, ie over and above time added on. 

Full alba coverage on iplayer

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09dxdf4/live-football-spfl-challenge-cup-inverness-caledonian-thistle-v-falkirk

26 minutes ago, Rasczak said:

Draw for the Semis will be ICT against Dumbarton and TNS against Crusaders. The SPFL won't want to run the risk of both non-Scottish teams getting to the final, but having one there might generate a bit of interest.

So will that be hot balls and cold balls then? 

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic