Big Man / Wee man versus Wee Man / Wee Man

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Last night simply strengthened my desire to go Big Man / Wee Man which would have to lead to reinstating Oakley but also prioritising a Big Man striker in the next Transfer window. Bell and Baird did all right individually, esepecially Bell but I noted that they made similar "Wee Man" runs and actually got in each others way a few times. Robbo appeared to try and avoid any Big Man tactics and relied heavily on playing the ball out via the wing backs and heavily relying on Polly and Vigurs.

Suzan is a magnetic but seemingly polarising figure. His video show nothing but magic from his speed on the ball to his goal scoring!

What is the enigma of Schussgen really? Bring the guy in and give him a slot and a chance. If he has got magic in his boots he will electrify the  fans, if not he will  be asked to kindly depart. We can't afford players who are currently contributing nothing to this club at this critical juncture in their life and progress.

Good luck to the man though. What was his injury anyway?

I tend to like the Big Man/Small Man combination which would suggest Oakley and Bell together.... be interesting with Doran on one side and Mulraney on the other

However I've liked what I've seen of Baird in recent games, if both Baird and Oakley could start scoring goals we'd have a nice problem on our hands

13 hours ago, Scarlet Pimple said:

Suzan is a magnetic but seemingly polarising figure. His video show nothing but magic from his speed on the ball to his goal scoring!

What is the enigma of Schussgen really? Bring the guy in and give him a slot and a chance. If he has got magic in his boots he will electrify the  fans, if not he will  be asked to kindly depart. We can't afford players who are currently contributing nothing to this club at this critical juncture in their life and progress.

Good luck to the man though. What was his injury anyway?

Susan is pregnant. He popped into the 'Nip Inn' after the friendly v Clach a while back and pulled someone from Merkinch!!  He's now shacked up in Carnarc Crescent with his new family. :crazy: 

Edited by Guest

Only Caman could think of that one.:lol:

Camaaaaan,  though ,    lets address this Suzie Q (Question) issue  in a serious way because unless the man is not fit to play then he surely must be dressed and ready in the short term. Otherwise the club must be seriously found wanting.  After all money doesn't grow on trees.

Do you think he is also on drugs in addition to what you  ummmmm.... suggested?  Is Susie wuzee woosy?:ohmy:

On 14/11/2017 at 1:18 PM, Caman said:

Susan is pregnant. He popped into the 'Nip Inn' after the friendly v Clach a while back and pulled someone from Merkinch!!  He's now shacked up in Carnarc Crescent with his new family. :crazy: 

Fek all wrong with people living down the ferry you effin snob. Hope your car breaks down when you are down there and you get chewed.

Edited by caleyboy
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1

Methinks Caman's post was , well , made with part  tongue in his cheek.

Imagine having the cheek to be 100% tongued by someone?:wink:

Oh, and I say...bring back Fisher, He's a worker. The guy was given a rum "do" and all. I think that had he been kept in the squad for this season he would have produced  panic in many defenses and he was not afraid to have his sights on the goal as well. Remember that goal he scored just before the season ended. That's the stuff to light a fire under our team. Up and 'at 'em lads. Up and at 'em.

• Agree 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 16/11/2017 at 10:43 PM, caleyboy said:

Fek all wrong with people living down the ferry you effin snob. Hope your car breaks down when you are down there and you get chewed.

I merely mentioned he was now living down 'The Ferry'. Why would you assume I was being a snob or being anti Merkinch?

It was topical regarding that area because he has been invisible since scoring in that game against Clach.

No issues from me with that part of Inverness. I have many happy memories  as a kid eating a chippy at the old ferry terminal at South Kessock. 

Peace brother!!

Edited by Guest