Gordon Fyfe Joins ICTFC Board of Directors

ICTFC

5 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Looks like Gordy has got it going already. Wish I was in Sneck. What about an ICT Walking Football local league ?

caley walking.jpg

Yes, I wish I could make it on Thursdays from 1 - 2.30pm at Hilton Community Centre. A few familiar faces there too. Is that Richard Hastings back row far right?

On 12/12/2017 at 12:52 AM, Row S said:

Yes, I wish I could make it on Thursdays from 1 - 2.30pm at Hilton Community Centre. A few familiar faces there too. Is that Richard Hastings back row far right?

I see the "Grant" boys are still trying  and Fyfe is so close to the chairman we can read the price tag on the soles of his shoes!

Edited by caleyboy
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Kingsmills said:

Makes you feel old looking at people you went to school with looking distinctly middle aged.

Thank heavens that, by contrast, I have retained my youthful appearance.

think they all went to the Caddy reading woodwork whilst I graduated wif fek all from The High. I'm still pretty yooffool as well tho.?

19 minutes ago, caleyboy said:

think they all went to the Caddy reading woodwork

Woodwork was actually just about the only thing you weren't allowed to "read" at The Caddy. When they wanted to introduce a single woodwork teacher in the early 60s, apparently the staff over at The Tecky created a bit of a fuss for fear of their monopoly being challenged, the upshot of which was that The Caddy got their woodwork teacher but had to agree not to present anyone for exams in it.

However, it does seem that this thread has digressed considerably from Gordy joining the Board.:ohmy:

8 hours ago, Charles Bannerman said:

Woodwork was actually just about the only thing you weren't allowed to "read" at The Caddy. When they wanted to introduce a single woodwork teacher in the early 60s, apparently the staff over at The Tecky created a bit of a fuss for fear of their monopoly being challenged, the upshot of which was that The Caddy got their woodwork teacher but had to agree not to present anyone for exams in it.

However, it does seem that this thread has digressed considerably from Gordy joining the Board.:ohmy:

Chill Charles?

• Funny 1

14 hours ago, caleyboy said:

think they all went to the Caddy reading woodwork whilst I graduated wif fek all from The High. I'm still pretty yooffool as well tho.?

Most of the lads I went to school with ended up in Strangeways  ( jail that is)

Most of them were predicted to do so at the age of 7

That's what I call digressing but it brought to mind  when someone mentioned meeting old school chums . No thanks

47 minutes ago, Laurence said:

Most of the lads I went to school with ended up in Strangeways  ( jail that is)

Most of them were predicted to do so at the age of 7

That's what I call digressing but it brought to mind  when someone mentioned meeting old school chums . No thanks

To digress further, just how snobbish and superior is that.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Funny 1