Christmas Greetings

caleyboy

On 22/12/2017 at 5:38 PM, Caman said:

Merry Christmas and  Happy New Year to all fellow ICT fans. :wave:

It will be a Merry Christmas if we get three points at Greenock tomorrow. Oh please make my dream come true Santa!! :ictscarf:

PS.

As an aside, it would be ace if Patrick Thistle and Hibs both get 3 points tomorrow and make our old friends over the bridge bottom of the league at Christmas :lol:

Oh well, Patrick Thistle and Hibs won putting County bottom of the league. For last 4 seasons the team at the bottom have been relegated. Hopefully that trend will continue. :ictscarf:

Just got home from a 2 weeks  vacation in Brighton

Went to the Brighten v Watford game at their New Stadium but joy  no tickets left  complete sell out

Anyway A happy New Year to all

I hope you get all you would wish for yourselves and your families

God bless

Laurence

Edited by Laurence
spelling problem as usual

On 26/12/2017 at 10:49 AM, Caman said:

Oh well, Patrick Thistle and Hibs won putting County bottom of the league. For last 4 seasons the team at the bottom at Christmas have been relegated. Hopefully that trend will continue. :ictscarf:

RC bottom of the league at New Year also. I like their consistency and style!! Their new theme tune is 'Down, Down, Deeper and Down' by Status Quo. :cheer01:

PS - Wish Ross Draper and Billy Mckay would stop scoring for them also. :lol:

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic