Susan

Bronson

Whoever agreed to sign him, should be ashamed, with the amount of money that has been wasted in wages on this player, with no return, and ICT seriously needs to have a good look at their scouting system . How many no hopers have we had over the last few years? The supporters can see right away that these players that have come and done nothing are rubbish, so who is vetting them and thinking they're good?

• Agree 1

Still feel Susan is getting a bit too much criticism from a few posters. He has had injuries and ill health. Zak Elbouzedi has been in a similar situation. When ICT collapsed under Kenny C the new chairman picked up a pile of issues and to be fair to Robbo he has done a remarkable job so far. He had to get bodies in, he had to get bodies out. Early losses put him under significant pressure. So Susan has not made it but out of all the changes perhaps one or two questionable signings was to be expected. Now to Ross County's multiple signing failures....................on very good money. 

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 2

1 hour ago, CELTIC1CALEY3 said:

Still feel Susan is getting a bit too much criticism from a few posters. He has had injuries and ill health. Zak Elbouzedi has been in a similar situation. When ICT collapsed under Kenny C the new chairman picked up a pile of issues and to be fair to Robbo he has done a remarkable job so far. He had to get bodies in, he had to get bodies out. Early losses put him under significant pressure. So Susan has not made it but out of all the changes perhaps one or two questionable signings was to be expected. Now to Ross County's multiple signing failures....................on very good money. 

I think Zak Elbouzedi will be the next to go.

2 hours ago, Renegade said:

I don't think anyone truly expects us not to sign a couple of donkeys every season but injured or not, my God was Zschusschen bad.  

If you think this guy is bad or money has been wasted....my other team Palace signed Jordan Mutch from QPR about 3 years ago for nearly £5million and very good money, he's had a handful of games, rarely impressed, not scored a goal, not been injured so far, but has been pretty much consigned to the U23 side under various Managers...doesn't seem to play even there, despite being named in our 25man first team squad, and we can't seem to get rid of even on loan, he still has another year and a half on his contract. I know that in the moneybags EPL we shouldn't be bothered by money constraints but we are, to the extent that we keep haggling to hard in transfer windows and missing out on players.

Such is football I guess

Re Susan I simply can't get that video of him  in electrifying form and scoring goals with  aplomb out of my mind. It was astonishing..What a player he seemed to be on that video. Is it possible that his injuries are just a very unfortunate happenstance thing with poor Mr Szuchen? 

Where is all the money coming from to support players like him  and others?