Sign in to follow this  
alwaysblue

Away fans

Recommended Posts

Am I off target but our Young Team were barred / banned for such behaviour. The yellow coats have always been keen to confront ICT fans. Fair enuff put the away stands into a section to miss out on the cost of opening the way stand - but how many times have Away Stewards treated us like feckin animals. If any away fan becomes obstreperous then caution and chuck out if not heeded. Banter is fine but abuse is completely different. And to me - from past memories - such a situation would be a godsend opportunity to would-be hoolies. By the way some of my mates were at the Blackpool v Oxford match and there were running battles afterwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AncientMariner said:

Busted! :redcard:

?????

'Big' in inverted commas meant as a joke. 

So, Ok I am 'busted' for joking. 

:wave:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Camanhaveagoifyourehardenuff :bighug:

Can I borrow some of your viagra? Then I'll be hard enough. :whoosh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Caman said:

Can I borrow some of your viagra? Then I'll be hard enough. :whoosh:

Dont think he has any left ... but at least he had the sense to give a false name !

http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/08/man-overdoses-viagra-airport-strips-naked-hurls-poo-everyone-7212334/

 

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Dont think he has any left ... but at least he had the sense to give a false name !

http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/08/man-overdoses-viagra-airport-strips-naked-hurls-poo-everyone-7212334/

 

IHE - Are you still in jail over there? Hope nobody is being too 'hard on' you in the nick. :cheer01:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Caman-ach !

As for little one.....you say Rupert and Prudence.

Well, when I was much, much younger Prudence was on the pill (in a movie or a book) so now she would be much much older.Rupert was Ruperrt Bear and he was definitely bookbound and also would now be much older so  what other little ones would you be referring to ?  

Whoever they are they are very, very important and must be protected at all costs. End of story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/01/2018 at 9:13 PM, old caley girl said:

Thanks for this post. I was wondering the same thing tbh. Seems banter dead these days 

I remember sitting on a train to Mount Florida on cup final day, we sat with a group of Falkirk fans & got the craic...no hassles. Normal matchdays are different though...it's a situation that 99% of the time is fine - just the 1% where it isn't, that's the problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

queens brought a few jump ties today.

The way they celebrated their goal with chants of "easy" they must have been at a different game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Robert said:

queens brought a few jump ties today.

The way they celebrated their goal with chants of "easy" they must have been at a different game!

No. At the same game but with a healthy and welcome sense of irony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to admit the queens fans were excellent today. No animosity good friendly banter. They must have the same rural non central banter we have in the north. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MorayJaggie said:

Have to admit the queens fans were excellent today. No animosity good friendly banter. They must have the same rural non central banter we have in the north. 

Ok, happy to stand corrected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Robert said:

Ok, happy to stand corrected.

Wasn't trying to correct you there Robert. I think their reaction was more a cynical chant to their own manager and team whom they seemed to be getting g more angry with as the game went on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Robert said:

queens brought a few jump ties today.

The way they celebrated their goal with chants of "easy" they must have been at a different game!

There was 30 of them in hospitality today so likely full of drink :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And just realised the power of an iPad.... jump ties should have been numpties!

Spell checker at work.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QOS fans are usually pretty decent. I also thought their chants were more ironic than moronic. After Bell scored .... "4-3 .. we're gonna win 4-3" ... classic stuff .. think we have even done that on occasions !

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Scotty said:

QOS fans are usually pretty decent. I also thought their chants were more ironic than moronic. After Bell scored .... "4-3 .. we're gonna win 4-3" ... classic stuff .. think we have even done that on occasions !

Dundee Utd I believe a few season ago. 3-0 down in 12 mins was it? We're going to win 4-3 and very nearly did if wasn't for a very dodgy last gasp pen for the Arabs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Gringo said:

Dundee Utd I believe a few season ago. 3-0 down in 12 mins was it? We're going to win 4-3 and very nearly did if wasn't for a very dodgy last gasp pen for the Arabs.

Yup. The best comeback since winning after being 3-0 down to Ayr in the Cup.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/01/2018 at 7:24 PM, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Am I off target but our Young Team were barred / banned for such behaviour. The yellow coats have always been keen to confront ICT fans. Fair enuff put the away stands into a section to miss out on the cost of opening the way stand - but how many times have Away Stewards treated us like feckin animals. If any away fan becomes obstreperous then caution and chuck out if not heeded. Banter is fine but abuse is completely different. And to me - from past memories - such a situation would be a godsend opportunity to would-be hoolies. By the way some of my mates were at the Blackpool v Oxford match and there were running battles afterwards.

As a point of interest only four fans have been banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Brechin Four should return to games in a disguise!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB0iLsUoAP9LsOmkYDoZU

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.