ff
AUDIO COVERAGE
LIVE TEXT (ONLINE)
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
TO FOLLOW

Tweets by @ICTFC

• tm4tj changed the title to Inverness CT -V- Dundee Utd ***GAME OFF

From An overview of groundwater in Scotland - ALAN M. MACDONALD1,NICK S. ROBINS2,DEREK F. BALL1 &BRIGHID É. Ó DOCHARTAIGH1 1British Geological Survey, Murchison House, West Mains Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3LA, UK (e-mail: amm@bgs.ac.uk) 2British Geological Survey, MacLean Building, Crowmarsh Gifford, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 8BB, UK

The main bedrock aquifers exploited for public water supply are the Permian Basin of Dumfries (Robins & Ball 2005), the Devonian aquifer in Fife (Ó Dochartaigh et al. 1999), the Longman Landfill Site in Inverness (Bannerman & Johnstone, 1993)  and the Permian sediments in western Arran (Ball & Buckley 1998). High yielding supplies from superficial deposits are found in Fort William (Johnstone & Rennie 1991), the Spey Valley (Watt et al. 1987) and Howden, in the Borders (see Fig. 4).

Cheers Don - Good advice :drinking05:

I believe we offered to play Crusaders next weekend and in the meantime, Dunfermline re-arranged their game with Livingstone. We have played a game more than four teams and one less than St Mirren. So no real fixture problem even if we beat Crusaders who have been knocked out of two cups in 5 days.. However, Falkirk play Brechin twice this week and could well be one point behind us on Sunday but having played 2 games more. That could be 7 teams contesting the play off places. The critical thing for us is to start a run and see where that takes us. The key thing is that the run is the opposite to our start in this league. 

Seems daft, why try to change crusaders game to a free week I presume so we can keep our fixture with pars. Then when pars offer a straightforward solution by playing us on the tenth, we say no. Now with the call off we have no game for 17 days. Later in the season, players will be playing unnecessary midweek games due to poor decision making by the club.

• Agree 7

34 minutes ago, Huisdean said:

I believe this was down to consultation with management, physios and players in that they would benefit from some time off. May be counter productive but only time will tell.

I can't see how building up a backlog of fixtures in the business end of the season is anything other than a negative.

A mistake in my view.

41 minutes ago, Huisdean said:

I believe this was down to consultation with management, physios and players in that they would benefit from some time off. May be counter productive but only time will tell.

But we were (allegedly) trying to bring the Crusaders game forward so the players wouldn't be getting any extra rest. I'm pretty confused by our stance on this.

• Agree 1

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • Scotty unfeatured this topic