IRN BRU CHALLENGE CUP FINAL

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Following on from the perverse logic of the SPFL. they should play the game at Crawley Town FC...just 15mins from Gatwick Airport, and thats just an hour and a half from Inverness, would be one of the quicker away trips

Just £42 return at the mo on Easyjet

Edited by Eagle4Caley
  • Funny 2

43 minutes ago, Polo Chick said:

Quite unbelievable that there has been no announcement from the club now that the venue and KO time has been confirmed i read it on twitter at 4pm by Tyronne Smith Do they want any fans there??

Totally agree. You think the club would be wanting to drum up as much support for the game as early as possible.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Sensible location and date but the kickoff is a little odd.  There's no restrictions to showing a 3pm kickoff as its an international weekend so seems slightly random.  It may stop myself and others getting to the game. A 3pm kick off would let me fly into Glasgow/Edinburgh, get the train to Perth and then fly home same day.  Its probably not possible with that time. 

Well at least it's been made known now, it's in Perth and it's on a Saturday. KO time is a mystery though. Looks like I'll be staying at daughter's in Perth that night and hopefully celebrating in the Cherrybank Inn after the match.

2 hours ago, Hiro said:

Sensible location and date but the kickoff is a little odd.  There's no restrictions to showing a 3pm kickoff as its an international weekend so seems slightly random.  It may stop myself and others getting to the game. A 3pm kick off would let me fly into Glasgow/Edinburgh, get the train to Perth and then fly home same day.  Its probably not possible with that time. 

Come over for the weekend and take your son over for his first ICT cup final.

9 hours ago, IBM said:

Come over for the weekend and take your son over for his first ICT cup final.

At the rate we're going it might be his only one never mind his first :lol:

Not to say I hadn't given it thought though, he's just a little too wee.

Edited by Hiro