Live ghost hunt from Tulloch castle Hotel

Feb82000

Hi all will be streaming Live from the Haunted Tulloch castle hotel in may from room 8 so you be able to watch it Live from the Tulloch castle hotel Facebook page and watch all the ghosts am going to record all the castle in one walk though and all the rooms then post that as Live as well 

How do you know, Renegade? Are you thinking of dying really quickly in the near future to verify that statement?

One evening at precisely 2-45 a.m. I woke up unexpectedly,  sat up in bed and idly looked through the crack on the edge of the door.  What I was seeing was the light from  the normal small sidelight on the lower part of the corridor wall and then, exactly 3 minutes later, a little way down the corridor,  what appeared was a lady dressed in long period  clothing and arms crossed to cover her shawl wrapped around her shoulders. I thought it was my wife at first  but she then turned  and started to walk slowly towards my bedroom door coming along the corridor towards me.  As she came-on she raised her right arm  towards the door as if to open it but then paused  and stopped that thought as if she had been instructed not to do this. I was fascinated. After a brief pause she slowly turned to her right and moved very slowly along the outer side of the door and out of my sight. A couple of minutes later I got up and opened the door and could not find any trace of her.

My son in a different part of the city also experienced a similar  situation. When he saw the ghost in his house he got up and followed it thinking it was a real human being--an interloper. But the ghost had disappeared along a corridor which my son also followed into. There was no exit at the end of this  corridor and he could not find a trace of it either. Ghosts exist and are comprised of ectoplasm, often in other circumstances where quality mediums are allowed to exude this substance from the orifices in their body. 

If you want to learn more about Higher Spiritualism, Spiritual Healing and more,  you may contact me privately. Meantime have a great  day.

Cheerio Scarlet

Some guys will just never be believers - until after they die . By then it will be too late to change their ways because the deeds will have been done and now thety will be accountable for them.

Great wee picture  on the post above though.

• 1 month later...

no but will have black candles with me to contact the ghosts read this bit about them

The black candle is a very powerful candle and should only be used with extreme caution. For the most part the black candle has really received a bad rap. Many people associate this candle with black magick and evil. It can be used for evil purposes and ill intent but it can also be used for good. You want to use this candle when you are warding off evil spirits, ridding yourself of slander, reversing or removing hexes, neutralizing another's magick, and removing or reversing very powerful negative energy. This candle can also be used to bring confusion and discord to enemies, binding negative forces, revenge, and calling forth dark energy.Be very careful on how you use this candle. If used correctly this candle can accomplish much good. If used incorrectly this candle can have disastrous results

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, scottishhighlands said:

You want to use this candle when you are warding off evil spirits, ridding yourself of slander, reversing or removing hexes, neutralizing another's magic, and removing or reversing very powerful negative energy. This candle can also be used to bring confusion and discord to enemies, binding negative forces, revenge, and calling forth dark energy. Be very careful on how you use this candle. If used correctly this candle can accomplish much good. If used incorrectly this candle can have disastrous results

Think I just figured out what our new site logo should be !

21 hours ago, scottishhighlands said:

no but will have black candles with me to contact the ghosts read this bit about them

The black candle is a very powerful candle and should only be used with extreme caution. For the most part the black candle has really received a bad rap. Many people associate this candle with black magick and evil. It can be used for evil purposes and ill intent but it can also be used for good. You want to use this candle when you are warding off evil spirits, ridding yourself of slander, reversing or removing hexes, neutralizing another's magick, and removing or reversing very powerful negative energy. This candle can also be used to bring confusion and discord to enemies, binding negative forces, revenge, and calling forth dark energy.Be very careful on how you use this candle. If used correctly this candle can accomplish much good. If used incorrectly this candle can have disastrous results

What about birthday cake candles from Tesco? Are they any good for attracting ghosts?

• 2 weeks later...