Dumbarton v ICT - Pitch Inspection 1pm - GAME OFF

RiG

Basidally that inspection time suggests a forlorn hope. Plus a ground with one stand, three open sides and also clear ground around the sides will be susceptible as an amber snow warning is called in Glesga this evening. I was planning to drive up but ain't risking it now :cry:

4 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

For a sports journalist, that question betrays a surprising ignorance.

I can't really say that the titles and details of lesser central belt Scottish football grounds, especially in this Toni Macaroni era, looms especially large on my list of priorities.

Edited by Charles Bannerman

3 hours ago, Charles Bannerman said:

I can't really say that the titles and details of lesser central belt Scottish football grounds, especially in this Toni Macaroni era, looms especially large on my list of priorities.

A change of name for commercial reasons is one thing which might easily pass any of us by. A move, by one of the oldest clubs in the country, to an entirely new location is a different thing altogether.

• Agree 1

I think he was wondering if the current ground was on top of the old one. It's not.

Being right beside the Rock the ground had a nice setting but with only one stand going along pitch side and absolutely no room for a crowd round the other three sides it has a bit of a concrete feel to it.