Inverness Caledonian thistle bar perth

ictbob

My mate in Perth runs the Caledonion bar in the city centre in Perth.hes offering to change it to the Inverness caladonion thistle bar for the day if there's enough interest.he'll put up banners outside the bar to change the name and look after anybody interested.Dave can be reached on Facebook@ caledonion bar Perth or pm for his number.one of very few bars left that welcome football fans.

• Agree 1

Not a big place that might just fit in a coach load of fans. A good atmosphere and very popular though with music performance students from Perth College UHI show-casing their talents.

Saints fan comes in peace,

my good friend Rob a big caley fan has help me post about the Caledonian bar perth

bought this pub about 9 months ago a family pub that you can still wear football colours on a sat night even scumdee Utd colours 

if any caley thistle buses are looking for a base ,will put on food to help you soup and stovies bring in music if you want 

if it's a bus will change from Caledonian  bar to. inverness Caledonian thistle bar  for the day 

my self and three others will be joining Rob in the stand

hope I can help any pub / bus coming down and you could do the same next time were up in Inverness

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...