What a game - Derby game

Laurence

I thought yesterday  the United Liverpool game was  a great match

but

Today the Glasgow derby was sensational  game  ,  Rangers in the first half put in a shift   . I thought that  it was great entertainment for the neutral and the  more committed spectators , some of the defending was pretty poor, but it helped to  put on a spectacle of the first order.

Great stuff and a good  advert for Scottish football

Your opinion not mine Kings'   -  There were  players on the field who played there hearts out today who should be applauded  -  that is why it is an advert for the game in Scotland , which in general is   on the main is  pretty  average.

You have to remember that this match was broadcasted on Sky TV , to many countries throughout the world. I am sure that the situation in Glasgow would not be on the forefront of viewers minds, As a Milan Derby would not be registered by viewers in Scotland,  should the situation be reversed

If we are talking about poison, look at the West Ham United fans , who stormed the pitch  during the game yesterday .

Edited by Laurence