Sponsor Evening 2018

Scotty

Sponsor evening is next week (Wednesday) at the stadium . Anyone interested, let me know in here and if necessary we do a draw to see who the unlucky winner is. Please note that any gifts given out by the club (ie sponsors shirt) will not be given to the attendee as this will be drawn at the end of season as usual 

Will leave this up for a few days and see the interest. lets say end of day Saturday as the deadline to respond. 

SC_MF335-218030710290.pdf

I have moved this to the general forum as none of our current player sponsor members have indicated they are able to go. This is a first, but throwing it open to the general forum to see if anyone wants to go. As The_Sponge notes, its usually a fun and relaxed evening. If anyone is interested then let me know by 1PM UK time on Monday. If more than 1 person responds we will do a quick draw to select the 'winner'. 

The event is at 6PM on Wednesday so early start and short notice ... please dont respond unless you actually want to go. 

• Scotty locked this topic