Team for the Arabs

Renegade

1 hour ago, Renegade said:

Ridgers

Seedorf Warren Donaldson Tremarco

Polworth Vigurs Calder

Doran Austin Bell

Subs - Esson, Mckay, Mackay, Trafford, Mulraney, Chalmers, Oakley

Swap Seedorf and Mckay and I'll go for that.

Seedorf will hopefully be moved into midfield next season if we get a decent right back. 

1 hour ago, Caman said:

Seedorf will hopefully be moved into midfield next season if we get a decent right back. 

Disagree.  Brad Mckay is mince at right back and if we were to go 4-3-3, I'd rather Seedorf bombing forward than a player whose crossing usually consists of him hoofing the ball to row Z of the North Stand.

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Caman said:

Rain forecast for all day tomorrow. Hope match isn't in doubt.

This is playing on my mind as well. Heading up from Edinburgh this afternoon. I guess if there is any doubt they'll need to make a call around lunchtime to save United and their fans from travelling but hopefully it goes ahead.

3 minutes ago, DoofersDad said:

Rain?  What rain?  I'd be astonished if the game was called off.  Club tweeted an hour ago urging fans to come along and watch the champions!

The forecast was for rain all day today up north but I assume it hasn't played out like that?

1 hour ago, RiG said:

The forecast was for rain all day today up north but I assume it hasn't played out like that?

Rained a fair bit last night and early morning. Dropped a few hours ago. Pitch will still be a mess though I would have thought 

1 hour ago, DoofersDad said:

Rain?  What rain?  I'd be astonished if the game was called off.  Club tweeted an hour ago urging fans to come along and watch the champions!

Weather forecast through me a bum steer. Game on!!!!

On 26/03/2018 at 5:37 PM, Caman said:

Robbo - Top man for listening to me regarding right back slot. Call me if you need any help for Saturday. :clapoverhead:

34 minutes ago, Renegade said:

I don't recollect any.  I recollect three at least that didn't get past the first man though.

Maybe it was his throw ins then. He's good at them. :clapoverhead: