Inverness CT Loyal Army

cif73

Is that still active? I used to occasionally post and visit that page, the guy who ran it used to post somewhat bizarre things that he appeared to make up or find on twitter as fact and if anyone questioned it, his source of information or disagreed with his opinion he would instantly block them from his page. Hilariously ridiculous 

Yes. Thankfully, at least regarding the original admin post, common sense seems to have finally prevailed and it has come off FB. In a comment to that post, I expressed surprise and disappointment that it went on FB so, as you say Cableguy, my comment was deleted by admin. I put it on again and asked how old admin was. I promptly got blocked thereby preventing me from following a page which often has decent content. All in all a pretty disappointing episode. 

Edited by cif73

I've frequently had my hot takes on Twitter lifted by this account and they've copied them directly onto their Facebook page without even changing a thing. Complete plagiarism similar to the likes of Lab Bible and other hideous "content aggregators".

What did they post today anyway?

• Agree 1

This was the post inviting comment ...

"If I was a Inverness Thistle fan then I definitely wouldn't be a Caley Thistle fan or "Caley" as they are always called."

I got blocked a couple of years ago after calling them out on constantly copy and pasting my tweets (sometimes very badly) and putting them off as their own.  To be honest, I've often wondered if the admin is either very young or just a bit thick.

He posted some weird thing about how he wanted David Raven to be the club manager!:blink:

Edit - Just had a scroll through there, apparently we should sign Alex Schalk from County (as 'payback for taking Draper').  How we'd afford him I do not know.  Also, he wants us to sign Scott Davidson from Rothes, even though we had him on trial and he wasn't that good.

Edited by Renegade
  • Funny 3

Just now, Renegade said:

He posted some weird thing about how he wanted David Raven to be the club manager!:blink:

Yeah that's the kind of random nonsense he used to suddenly pop up with, the sort of thing you'd expect from someone sitting at home in a dark room smoking weed, then whenever anyone politely disagreed with him he'd just ban them. He occasionally used to post stuff saying he hated everyone and was deleting the page completely, a threat I don't think he ever followed through on 

12 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

He occasionally used to post stuff saying he hated everyone and was deleting the page completely, a threat I don't think he ever followed through on 

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, Renegade said:

I got blocked a couple of years ago after calling them out on constantly copy and pasting my tweets (sometimes very badly) and putting them off as their own.  To be honest, I've often wondered if the admin is either very young or just a bit thick.

Edit - Just had a scroll through there, apparently we should sign Alex Schalk from County (as 'payback for taking Draper').  How we'd afford him I do not know.  Also, he wants us to sign Scott Davidson from Rothes, even though we had him on trial and he wasn't that good.

If it was a couple of years ago maybe he/she wasn't so weird after all, they chose Foran instead.

• Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, Renegade said:

Can't be that young when he's saying Jim Calder is his cult hero.

Hadn't seen that. The only time I pay attention to the page is when they plagiarise my flaming content.