Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO COVERAGE
LIVE TEXT (ONLINE)
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
2018-04-03_14-20-32.jpg
Tweets by @ICTFC

going to have to rely on the moderators and/or @CaleyD for updates today. Midweek games play havoc with my schedule ! Updates will be few and far between from me ..... Working until the game is almost done then heading down to BMO Field for the first leg of the CONCACAF Champions League Semi-Final between TFC and Mexican powerhouse Club America !! fingers crossed for a good night and no refereeing controversies.    

1 minute ago, ICTPAISLEY said:

Yeah seems like a bit of a gamble here, if we don't take all three points it's a disaster. We've hardly even played any games this year so what's the need for resting so many?

With 8 games in 25 days it seems sensible to rest one or two for the challenges ahead ... but yes, I agree, hope it does not backfire. 

Surprised at least one of  vigurs and polworth isn't rested and little cover for midfield there.

Is zac not able to do a turn? Would love to see doran in central midfield though as I thought his work rate and tackling were great on Saturday. 

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic