ICT Supporters Travel Club

Hearach

BUS TO MORTON NOW FULL ..ANYONE WISHING TO PUT NAME ON WAITING LIST IN CASE OF CANCELLATIONS

PLEASE TEXT ONLY TO. :- 07462 218717

Giving names of All wishing to travel also pick up point Caley Club or Stadium 

Edited by izzy

ICT Supporters Travel Club Committee would like to say a Huge Thank to All who travelled with us this season .We have had another very successful year and couldn't have done it without you .We look forward to seeing you next season and wish you All a lovely summer break .

• 2 weeks later...

I  think it only right to thank this obviously dedicated Committee.  Wish I was there to  be on the bus.  You all have a great time next season and keep up the fantastic work.

I once went on a sports' outing bus and it ended in a near riot. No harm was ever intended  by any of the participants, however, except that that ski club called the "Inside Edge" was regarded by some of the  higher class skiers here in Vancouver as, well, a bit of a rough lot. I used to go with my own club , called the Outsetters, where everyone was slightly tamer and non-controversial. After our day out in Washington State in the U.S. we entered the bus for the return trip to Vancouver and soon the noise level started to rise to fever pitch. Booze flowed, voices rose and the atmosphere became more smoke filled than oxygenated. Spirits got higher and higher and the songs started up etc. Well,  I can't imagine how the driver got back to Vancouver either sane or  not asphyxiated or not deaf,. I think I remember adding a few  bucks to the hat that went round for the Driver and I think he realised that we actually were all great people, men and ladies. I found the outing to be fun-filled and exciting and found nobody to be  offensive or stupid.  But when I got to our destination I felt it would be better if I skied alone , and not join the  other guys since I wanted to arrive  home in one piece.  I had noticed the  look in their eyes as we approached the mountain and realised that all-out speed and dare-devil dives off cliffs was probably going to be the order of the day .

The speed on a standard run I did not mind but the latter d-d-d's was clearly  somewhat beyond me at that stage so ....what would you have done, eh? :tongue:            Was I  chicken or just smart?:whistle:

• Agree 1

It's been a pleasure to be able to put on transport for fans on away days .We have only been able to do this with the support of fans who travel with us as we depend wholly on ....Sponsors ....Donations ...and a lot of effort from our dedicated Committee. We hope it continues for another very successful year and with that in mind would appreciate the great support we have had to date and are always happy to see new faces.Looking forward to seeing you All next season .

On 5/13/2018 at 12:19 AM, Scarlet Pimple said:

I  think it only right to thank this obviously dedicated Committee.  Wish I was there to  be on the bus.  You all have a great time next season and keep up the fantastic work.

I once went on a sports' outing bus and it ended in a near riot. No harm was ever intended  by any of the participants, however, except that that ski club called the "Inside Edge" was regarded by some of the  higher class skiers here in Vancouver as, well, a bit of a rough lot. I used to go with my own club , called the Outsetters, where everyone was slightly tamer and non-controversial. After our day out in Washington State in the U.S. we entered the bus for the return trip to Vancouver and soon the noise level started to rise to fever pitch. Booze flowed, voices rose and the atmosphere became more smoke filled than oxygenated. Spirits got higher and higher and the songs started up etc. Well,  I can't imagine how the driver got back to Vancouver either sane or  not asphyxiated or not deaf,. I think I remember adding a few  bucks to the hat that went round for the Driver and I think he realised that we actually were all great people, men and ladies. I found the outing to be fun-filled and exciting and found nobody to be  offensive or stupid.  But when I got to our destination I felt it would be better if I skied alone , and not join the  other guys since I wanted to arrive  home in one piece.  I had noticed the  look in their eyes as we approached the mountain and realised that all-out speed and dare-devil dives off cliffs was probably going to be the order of the day .

The speed on a standard run I did not mind but the latter d-d-d's was clearly  somewhat beyond me at that stage so ....what would you have done, eh? :tongue:            Was I  chicken or just smart?:whistle:

agreed, well done to the organisers

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

We will have a table at the stadium on 10th June selling our raffle tickets for Belladrum, renewing memberships and taking bookings for buses for League Cup away games. The games will be announced on 4th June and buses will be booked immediately. Hope to see you there.

28 minutes ago, Hearach said:

Cowdenbeath bus 10.45 Caley Club 11.00 Stadium. Hearts bus 15.45 Caley Club 16.00 Stadium

I think those are the wrong way around.

We will be in stadium car park today selling raffle tickets for Belladrum. Also taking bookings for Cowdenbeath and Hearts buses as well as completing memberships for 2018/19 season.

• 2 weeks later...

Buses have been booked for away league games for the rest of the season. Departure times will be posted soon. We haven’t booked buses for County yet as we will wait to see what demand there is first.

• 3 weeks later...

The winner of our Belladrum raffle is Charlotte Anderson. The winning ticket was picked out by Club Captain Carl Tremarco yesterday. Yesterday was also Charlotte’s 21st birthday so double celebration.

First away game of the season Cowdenbeath on 17th. Looking forward to getting back into the old routine.

Buses booked for all league and cup away games so looking forward to seeing as many as possible coming to cheer on our team.

C’mon Inverness.

• 2 weeks later...

Our league campaign starts on Saturday against Falkirk. Bus leaves Caley Club at 9.45 and Stadium at 10.00. Book through Facebook or on 07462218717. Delicious hot pies are available courtesy of Hastie & Dyce.

• 2 weeks later...
  • tm4tj pinned this topic
  • tm4tj unpinned this topic