Who would you like to see at ICT next season?

Alan Simpson

• Scotty changed the title to Who would you like to see at ICT next season?

I recommended on another post Chis Duggan of East Fife 24 year old Australian scored 22 goals in 56 competitive games. Had an injury which was misdiagnosed for many years, last season was the fist time he has been fully fit, he certainly knows where the net is, would be within our budget and is a good age.

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Caley Mad In Berks said:

Don't know if Grant is past his best now if Falkirk are releasing him.  He was certainly a thorn in our side in our famous cup final victory.

He's only 24 Hartley can't rate him think he'd be a cracking addition to our defence Hartley made the error of releasing Nathan Austin who's no slouch

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, wynthank15 said:

I recommended on another post Chis Duggan of East Fife 24 year old Australian scored 22 goals in 56 competitive games. Had an injury which was misdiagnosed for many years, last season was the fist time he has been fully fit, he certainly knows where the net is, would be within our budget and is a good age.

Sounds like the kind of under rated  player we should be looking at Austin was an East Fife legend to if he stays fit should be a cracking season for us

I wonder if Froxylias is someone worth looking at.  He may take a short while to adjust to full time football, but you can't imagine he'll stay with Dumbarton another season even if they stay up.  He absolutely roasted us when we got beat down there in September.

Also, I don't know what his contract status is, but is Willis Furtado at Raith worth looking at?  Tall and powerful and can play up top or wide.

Edited by Renegade

31 minutes ago, Renegade said:

I wonder if Froxylias is someone worth looking at.  He may take a short while to adjust to full time football, but you can't imagine he'll stay with Dumbarton another season even if they stay up.  He absolutely roasted us when we got beat down there in September.

Also, I don't know what his contract status is, but is Willis Furtado at Raith worth looking at?  Tall and powerful and can play up top or wide.

Good shout Froxylias did look decent could be worth a punt! Never seen the other boi but can always do with a decent wide player specially if Mulranays of

3 minutes ago, Robert said:

Except he's Cypriot, but GMT (Greek maybe time) applies there too!

He's Greek. His mother is Greek Cypriot, and I think the Greeks are very hard working in their own way - just joshing cos the wife is from there. 

3 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

Never thought much of Froxylias in the final even if he only got about 20 mins.

He had the excuse of having played the night before that day, but in the recent midweek game he just strolled around the park offering nothing.

14 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

Never thought much of Froxylias in the final even if he only got about 20 mins.

I thought he was great - his failure to track Tremarco’s run into the box won us the cup!

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

I'd like to see us use the loan system efficiently to strengthen positions we are weak and complement the mix we need of experienced/higher quality players and youth as a back up. Guys on the fringes of their parent clubs who 'may' be willing to take a step back and play

Anthony Ralston - RB - a position we need to cover - he went to DUtd this season, but perhaps he is too close to full fitness now

Scott Wright - seems to struggle to get anywhere near a start at the Dons

El Bahktoui - lit up the lower leagues but struggles at Dundee

Realistically there will be a raft of players released over the coming weeks & months which given we already know the level we are playing at will give time to try get our work done early doors. 

Ross Draper, Billy Mckay and Greg Tansey (on loan) playing for the team relegated from the Premiership. :crazy:

23 hours ago, Caley Stan said:

He's Greek. His mother is Greek Cypriot, and I think the Greeks are very hard working in their own way - just joshing cos the wife is from there. 

Sorry Caley Stan, as he had just made his debut for Cyprus I assumed he was Cypriot.

If Wikipedia can be trusted, his mother is Cypriot, he holds both passports and chose to represent Cyprus.

I see he was only a sub in the play off tonight.

Jordan Marshall was released by QotS and is a pretty decent left back. He just turned down a new contract with them. Not sure if he'd fancy a move north but maybe he has his sights set on bigger things hence leaving Queens.

Peter Grant was released by Falkirk basically for not being very good after a serious injury a while back. Something to bear in mind regarding the bad injury and loss of form and it's quite an unlikely suggestion anyway. He'll likely stay in the central belt.

Edited by RiG

Rod Stewart (again). Take That. Madonna. Michael Jackson  (hologram tour).

Those artists suck, but think of the cash!!!!

:lol:

I think Robbohas proven he has an eye for a signing, despite me being a doubter last season for some....  humble pie has been digested!  Made a good couple and must confess not sad to see Jake go.  On a separate note, we should be looking to get some season tickets going a la Dundee?  I’ll renew and imagine most will as long as the board don’t make the same mistake as our now deposed chairman and associates.......?