Who would you like to see at ICT next season?

Alan Simpson

47 minutes ago, Adamskibeats said:

I wonder who Brian Rice was watching  at Alloa v Dumbarton last night ? :ponder:

We were linked with Walsh a while back. Wonder if he’s still on our radar. 

Edited by Renegade

6 hours ago, DoofersDad said:

If Alloa get promoted then we will be playing them 4 times next season. It makes sense to cast an eye over the whole team. 

Still shuddering every time I think about the last time we played them :laugh:

• Funny 1

12 minutes ago, ilpadrino said:

Tansey, Mckay, and Draper. ?

Sincerely doubt it but County's demise maybe makes it more likely that we will see Vigurs in an ICT shirt again next season and beyond which certainly pleases me.

1 hour ago, Kingsmills said:

Sincerely doubt it but County's demise maybe makes it more likely that we will see Vigurs in an ICT shirt again next season and beyond which certainly pleases me.

I was thinking exactly that as I typed my original list. 

38 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

Is shankland signing from Ayr strong rumours he will be good move for him if he does! Scored a barrowload at a lower level hopefully could make the step up to the greatest team the highlands have ever seen!!

We certainly finished much more strongly than we started but the current squad are a very long way indeed from being the greatest team the Highlands have ever seen with or without an exclamation mark.

• Agree 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Kingsmills said:

We certainly finished much more strongly than we started but the current squad are a very long way indeed from being the greatest team the Highlands have ever seen with or without an exclamation mark.

Haha true story first few months were brutal! If Austin stays fit and we keep Vigurs add another striker and defender we'll be challenging nxt season no doubts!

7 hours ago, Renegade said:

We've signed Dumbarton midfielder Tom Walsh on a pre-contract apparently.

Fits the profile of a young hungry player with potential who may have lost his way a bit in the last season or two.

Strikes me as a promising signing but I do wonder if it's an indication that Vigurs might be departing.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

Fits the profile of a young hungry player with potential who may have lost his way a bit in the last season or two.

Strikes me as a promising signing but I do wonder if it's an indication that Vigurs might be departing.

He allegedly signed the PCA in January so it's merely a coincidence. Though with hindsight...

I’d rather we keep him certainly, but he’ll get replaced and we’ll carry on. Can’t blame him for wanting more money.

But, there is a very slowly unfolding car crash in Dingwall at the moment. McGregor has had to cover 2.5million in the last 2 season and now they are relegated. Less crowds, astronomical wages, large squad, less sponsorship/tv money etc. If , as some people suggest they are going to gamble and throw everything at getting back up, then if they don’t what sort of position will they be in then? Rumours floating about suggest that mcgregor has been advised numerous times to step back from it. Even he can only afford to lose so much. The thing that amazes me, is that the County fans don’t appear to be remotely concerned. Having been in a false financial position for so long and their laughing at our problems has probably led to the assumption they are untouchable. They certainly aren’t.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Sir C the 3rd said:

The thing that amazes me, is that the County fans don’t appear to be remotely concerned.

Much like a large proportion of our support who like to live in denial and chastise anyone who is critical or the clubs financial structuring and the board that steer it. 

• Agree 2
  • Sad 1

I think we're building the team quite nicely for next season but it's early days. Some of the youngsters are going to have to step up to the plate. The Championship is a tough league to get out of and the 2018/2019 season is going to be no different. Given our post-cup run I am optimistic for our fortunes. 

• Agree 4