Who would you like to see at ICT next season?

Alan Simpson

33 minutes ago, GoliathGrunt said:

Billy McKay.He has just signed up with county for a year

I thought sure it was Billy Mckay who had signed a year's contract.

I'm also pretty certain he signed on for 2 years with them a year ago ?

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, RiG said:

He's signed a new contract on a reduced wage from the one he signed last summer.

That's not really how it works (normally)....if it were than all our players would have been announced as having signed new deals last summer!!

What they probably should have said was "Billy's not exercised his right to leave for free."

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Now I know this falls into the category of 1) looking back and 2) utterly ridiculous but guess which former ICT is soon to be out of contract...?

176410-andrew-shinnie-hearts-v-inverness

Now that would easily make me forget all about Vigurs to County ?

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Now I know this falls into the category of 1) looking back and 2) utterly ridiculous but guess which former ICT is soon to be out of contract...?

176410-andrew-shinnie-hearts-v-inverness

Has your restraining order been lifted yet? ?

13 hours ago, Renegade said:

We're making an approach for ex-Dundee, East Fife and Real Sociedad defender Julen Etxabeguren Leanizbarrutia apparently.

How much would it cost to get his name on the back of your shirt ?

• Funny 1

I notice some Rangers and Dumbarton fans online saying Kyle Hutton is a decent ball player but has had a terrible time with injuries. If he can get a prolonged spell with us, it might work out. 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Renegade said:

I notice some Rangers and Dumbarton fans online saying Kyle Hutton is a decent ball player but has had a terrible time with injuries. If he can get a prolonged spell with us, it might work out. 

The last thing we need is another injury-prone player.

16 minutes ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

The last thing we need is another injury-prone player.

Players who have something to prove after coming back from injury (particularly those who have been released by their clubs) can be a great asset, as they feel that they have something to prove...Craig Dargo fell into this category, as did Mr Vigurs (this time around)...arguably, you could include Aaron Doran too (I'm sure he would have had a move away by now, if he hadn't been injured).

Give the guy a chance - it's potentially a way of signing players that we may not otherwise be able to afford.

Edited by jingsmonty
Additional text
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

No it isn't.  Baird scored four goals in 31 games.  That's a ratio of nearly one goal every eight games.  Mutombo scored twice in 30 games.  One goal every 15 games.  A class act...?

Edited by Renegade